Jaguar Wheels Fitment Database

To answer #2 I think I used the OEM ones or the Dorman replacements. The lug nuts will work but you may need a thin walled lug socket so you don't scratch and chip away the finish in the location.

I use Dorman lugs with my Sentas. No problems.

I Just bought some Sentas from usarims, I had 2 quick questions if you guys can help me out

#1 245/35zr20 is the best tire size right? I love the low pro look is this size a nice look?

i was thinking of these tires any thoughts? Falken fk452

http://stores.ebay.com/Discount-Tire-Direct/_i.html?_nkw=245+35+20&_armrs=1&_from=R10&_ipg=

#2 can someone link me into which lug nuts I need and will work with these wheels ???

I bought lugs from USA rim for my sentas..

I had those tires on my Sebring.. they are very hard and noisey, and still didn't wear well.. I would try something else.. that hard of a tire with so little sidewall is bound to ride horrible.

I just weighed my Sentas..

63# with 255/35/20 Nitto Motivos

Weighed my factory 16's with 215/65/16 Hankook I ice

43#

Those are the senta replicas correct? Wonder if the factory Jag sentas are any different.

As long as the wheels are made to factory specs stock lug nuts should work. I used the stockers on my Tucana wheels.

I bought lugs from USA rim for my sentas..

I had those tires on my Sebring.. they are very hard and noisey, and still didn't wear well.. I would try something else.. that hard of a tire with so little sidewall is bound to ride horrible.

Well my budget is $500 or under for a set of four tires. Any recommendations?

Well my budget is $500 or under for a set of four tires. Any recommendations?

You get what you pay for. For ~$500 your only option is cheap, crappy tires.

Things that aren't worth skimping:

TIRES
Brakes
Shoes
Mattress'
Pillows

These affect either safety or health.

You get what you pay for. For ~$500 your only option is cheap, crappy tires.

Things that aren't worth skimping:

TIRES
Brakes
Shoes
Mattress'
Pillows

These affect either safety or health.

Agreed, the tires I'm running fitted my budget perfectly ($700ish) at the time but looking back I wish I would have spent a little bit more on low profile tires. They're fine but could be better. Dunlop SP Sport Signatures on Sentas.

Last edited:
I found my Nittos for $619 shipped on Ebay, but I flat out stole them.. They raised the price on them $200 after my auction ended lol..

$500 is not enough money for 20" tires.. period.

If it takes you longer to save up to put the wheels on, then so be it, but you will kick yourself for spending 5 bills on **** tires when you could have had good tires for a little more..

Kumho ECSTA SPT are very good summer tires. They are available in XL load rating. I got a set for $113 ea. They work very well in the Ozarks when its warm. In freezing temps, they tend to go square and may need to be brought to temperature to work well.

Tracking my Jag wheels on UPS as we speak. They are at the border now,
CDN Govt. just figuring out how much they gonna butt hurt me on a US purchase.

I know, I know, they be the cheap knock-off but I really wanted the lip on them.

plus they accepted my offer of $555.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/19-inch-Jag...Parts_Accessories&hash=item589cb3e54a&vxp=mtr

$T2eC16V,!yEE9s5jFK,wBRKy,!o8H!~~60_12.JPG

I've wanted these for some time now. Pulled the trigger now as we are getting closer to the nice weather soon.

$T2eC16V,!yEE9s5jFK,wBRKy,!o8H!~~60_12.JPG

Those are going to look great on your LS, BigRig. Was considering them myself when Tru-blu first got them up until not too long ago.

BUT those aren't Jag wheels :shifty:

Sure they are, the eBay ad said so!

LOL, ok, let me at least have "They fit on the Jag".

~ You know, that I know, that you knew. Ha!

I know, I know, they be the cheap knock-off but I really wanted the lip on them.

plus they accepted my offer of $555.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/19-inch-Jag...Parts_Accessories&hash=item589cb3e54a&vxp=mtr

View attachment 828454855

I've wanted these for some time now. Pulled the trigger now as we are getting closer to the nice weather soon.

$555!!!! Good deal. Think I need to make them the same offer.:rolleyes: I have a spare set of 19" tires. I was thinking of picking up a set for them. Wanting to pant the centers Autumn Red to match the LS thou.

BigRig, you can call UPS once it crosses the border to ask about the total charges. They have excellent customer service IMO. I figure at least $100 in charges.

BigRig, you can call UPS once it crosses the border to ask about the total charges. They have excellent customer service IMO. I figure at least $100 in charges.

Yeah, what pisses me off about that is they are collecting the sales tax on the purchase.
however, they collect it at 13% nowadays since the GST & PST amalgamation.
and you can bet they don't forward nothing to the USA since it's a product purchased from there!
So the CDN Govt. just sits back and collects taxes on items coming across.

Members online

No members online now.
Back