Jaguar Wheels Fitment Database

You would have to pay the tax even if you bought them over the border yourself. If the wheels are made in the USA, you don't have pay duties though.

* brought * them over the border yourself, Yes.
unless you say, lost the receipt and bolted them on and drove across.

Anything to declare ? Nope I was just browsing, didn't find what I was looking for.

Some problems you just gotta throw money at.

I had two options.

There were some TSW's I was looking at, best price locally, cash, no receipt was $300 CDN each.
Same looking spokes & color just the lip was half inch and not available with anything larger.

These from USArim have the amount of lip I want and at that price including shipping and taxes I'm very much below 1200$ all around.

BTW: mlara, I've seen these referred to as HR Racing as the manufacturer ???

* brought * them over the border yourself, Yes.
unless you say, lost the receipt and bolted them on and drove across.

Anything to declare ? Nope I was just browsing, didn't find what I was looking for.

CBSA agents aren't that dumb lol. They'll see your fresh new tires with everything but the price tag hanging off them.

Do a few burnouts and drive through a corn field and they won't know the difference.

CBSA agents aren't that dumb lol. They'll see your fresh new tires with everything but the price tag hanging off them.

I know ... and with my F.A.S.T. card for my work, I need to keep a clean nose.
I'm not worried about it. I just want those rims and I'm still cheaper then anything I came up with locally.

I came back home with a 60oz of Captain Morgan Spiced and she asked little bottle or big bottle.
I said, the "big bottle" Officer, she stamps my papers and said "have a nice day".

Thank you!

Wheels arrived, damn they are nice. (at least I think so)

attachment.jpg

need:
1) chrome valve stems
2) fresh lug bolts
3) center cap overlays
4) tires

Mount & balance. Can't fricken wait ... maybe late April.

"Wheels have arrived" and you post up a stock picture :mad:

at least put them near the car and take some gosh.

BTW: mlara, I've seen these referred to as HR Racing as the manufacturer ???

I guess you could say HR Racing originally made the wheels. These wheels from USArim are replicas. They look exactly the same to me.

Tru-Blu has the originals.

You by chance able to squeeze a couple of Gun metal gray new emblems into your already busy schedule soon ?

No pressure of course lol

not sure if that's a bad or good thing.

After a long long time, I am back :) My work blocked all websites non work related and my computer had a virus, lost my HD and all... nightmare - I finally got a new computer after a few months - I didn't really need one that bad since I have my work laptop (even tho it blocks this website) I just wanted to say, nice wheels! I'm in the market for some rims for my LS as well.. thinking about volvo or jaguar wheels.. not sure.

After a long long time, I am back :) My work blocked all websites non work related and my computer had a virus, lost my HD and all... nightmare - I finally got a new computer after a few months - I didn't really need one that bad since I have my work laptop (even tho it blocks this website) I just wanted to say, nice wheels! I'm in the market for some rims for my LS as well.. thinking about volvo or jaguar wheels.. not sure.

Hey long time no see. How is the LS?

Hey long time no see. How is the LS?

No issues... I don't drive it too much, turned into my weekend car. I bought a 2013 sonata 2.0t that i drive daily. The LS just sits for the weekends... has a new remote start, new subs in the trunk, new amp... my tires are just bald as hell and I need tires, and the chrome is peeling bad... im thinking of those volvo 18"s that are chrome, almost look like stockers. I really like the stock rims. Hows ur car?

I got a few cell pix of my 02' ls on Sentas lowerd on eibachs if you guys want me to post.

Post them in the thread titled official picture thread. We already have the senta figment specs and pics on the first page in this thread, but wed like to see pics of your car so post them in the picture thread at the top

So I'm out front with my wife planting out annual flower bed (she likes the flowers that start with a "p", pansy, petunia; something like that) and the UPS guy comes up to deliver something. I have the garage door open with all 3 LSes tucked away and he tells me how much he really LOVES the wheels on the LS. I couldn't tell to which LS he was referring so I had to go one by one.... The one on the right; it has the OZ Michelangelo II PL Wheels? No. The one in the middle with the chrome stockers? No, the one at the other end. OH, MINE with the Tucana wheels! Yea, he says and tells me just how fantastic they look on the car! It's not like it's the first time he's seen them either as we've talked about them in the past.

So, he's casing the joint and you'll soon end up missing some rims?
He just asking you which rims they are so he can look them up and see what he can get for them!

LOL

Hey Jack! how 'bout a pic of your three LS'es in your garage lined up ?

Members online

No members online now.
Back