Jaguar Wheels Fitment Database

Can we have some more pics with 18 inch rims? I'm having a really hard time deciding between 18 and 19. I want low profile tires so i was thinking .... will 18s look small cause the LS is sort of a big car. 18s are so much cheaper too find and if they look nice than why spend extra $$$ on 19s right!

IMHO, the design of the Tucana tricks the eye into thinking it's a 19.....

P7172421.jpg
P7172424.jpg

P7172421.jpg

P7172424.jpg

Can we have some more pics with 18 inch rims? I'm having a really hard time deciding between 18 and 19. I want low profile tires so i was thinking .... will 18s look small cause the LS is sort of a big car. 18s are so much cheaper too find and if they look nice than why spend extra $$$ on 19s right!

This thread is only for jaguar wheels. And there are pictures of the three most popular ones in this thread, if you want to see non jag 18"s just go to google and type in lincoln LS 18 wheels. And look through the images that come up.

Hey guys,

Car is still a work in progress, but thought I would share a pic of my Jag Auriga wheels that came off a 2009 XF.
These are 19x8.5 with 49mm offset wrapped on 245/45's.
Sorry for the dirty car, weather hasn't been that great lately.
ls2.jpgls1.jpg

ls2.jpg

ls1.jpg

AS IF ... the username "Lincoln" was available after all these years.

+1

No sure if this really counts, but I used a set of early factory Jaguar S-type 10-spoke 17" rims with Michelin X-Ice 3 tires for winter use.

LS with S-type rims (640x314).jpg

LS with S-type rims (640x314).jpg

I picked up a set of 18"x8" Dynamic's from an XJ8 this morning. I really wanted a set of Vulcan's, but my budget just wouldn't allow it.
I'm tying to decide on what to do with the finish. Either stip them and polish them, or have them powdercoated a light gunmetal gray gloss.

Photo shopped for now.
JagXJ8a.jpg

JagXJ8a.jpg

This is a great Thread. I'm glad to joint in. I'm aware this is not the "For Sale" section, but this is a great opportunity!

I have a set of Jaguar "Zeus" wheels and Continental Tires for sale. Front wheels are 18x8 and Rears are 18x9.5. The wheels are in decent condition with few expected blemishes (100k miles), and the tires have a reasonable amount of miles left on them with about 65% thread left. The tires are: Front 255/40/18 and the Rears are 285/35/18. Buyer pays for shipping. PM me or email me if you have any questions?

These will make a great upgrade for any LS. I can take paypal. $900 obo.

JG
jag5.jpg
jag2.jpg
jag1.jpg

jag1.jpg

jag5.jpg

jag2.jpg

If it comes with decent tires its a MEH deal, if not it's a bad deal.
No tires, just rims. I agree, steep. Are they very easy to find though? Not sure how willing he is to ship. I mentioned it but he didn't comment on if he would ship or not. Good luck to any if they chase these down.

Trying to figure out the tire size for the Dynamics I bought? They are 18" x 8" with 49mm offset. My car has the original springs with no plans to lower it so I'm a little concerned about getting a shorter tire without much sidewall. These are the size options I came up with:

235/45-18 -26.3" tall - Same height as the stock 235/50-17 so no speedometer error. Then I saw a new Fusion with this size tire on it and the same 8" wide wheel and it looked pretty narrow and boring. But it could have just been the tire (Eagle LS).
245/40-18 -25.7" tall - This is what the S-Type Sports ran, but I have a feeling the sidewall would be too short for my stock springs.
255/40-18 -26.0" tall - This would probably look pretty nice, but may be too wide for the fenders with a 49mm offset.
245/45-18 -26.7" tall - This seems like it would fit the bill for me. A bit wider tread than the 235/45-18", a taller sidewall, and the speedometer should be less than 1 mph off.

Thoughts?

Trying to figure out the tire size for the Dynamics I bought? They are 18" x 8" with 49mm offset. My car has the original springs with no plans to lower it so I'm a little concerned about getting a shorter tire without much sidewall. These are the size options I came up with:

235/45-18 -26.3" tall - Same height as the stock 235/50-17 so no speedometer error. Then I saw a new Fusion with this size tire on it and the same 8" wide wheel and it looked pretty narrow and boring. But it could have just been the tire (Eagle LS).
245/40-18 -25.7" tall - This is what the S-Type Sports ran, but I have a feeling the sidewall would be too short for my stock springs.
255/40-18 -26.0" tall - This would probably look pretty nice, but may be too wide for the fenders with a 49mm offset.
245/45-18 -26.7" tall - This seems like it would fit the bill for me. A bit wider tread than the 235/45-18", a taller sidewall, and the speedometer should be less than 1 mph off.

Thoughts?

Running this set-up on my wife's LS. Not lowered and no rubbing whatsoever. Look quite nice also!

Tucana... This was on my LS when I had it. When I sold it I transferred them to my wife's LS.

Nice!
And with the same wheel size and offset, this definitely helps me with my decision.

Thanks.

I have a thread in the "Parts for Sale" Forum with a set of 19" Jaguar "Custom" wheels. They're 19 x 8.5 and I believe with a 49 offset?

P338.jpg

$800 - local pickup preferred

I ended up going with 245/45-18 and I'm please with the results.

Jaguar Dynamic 18x8 49mm offset
Continental Extreme Contact DW tires

edit...They look bigger and better in person than they do in these pics.

IMG_2679a.jpg

IMG_2682a.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back