Your car in front of _________.

NorthernToolMark.jpg

I know I didn't win this one, but I had the pic so I had to post... DAMN IT GMAN :D

lol laser, god you are as much of an ass hole as me lol!! and :q:q:q:q you, because i did go back and set it straight bitch.

ChickFilAMark.jpg

Next... A picture in front of an adult entertainment facility (Titty Bar)

Do you guys feel the love? I feel the love... :q:q:q:q :q:q:q:q :q:q:q:q :q:q:q:q :q:q:q:q :q:q:q:q!

I :q:q:q:qin went to the :q:q:q:qing chik fa :q:q:q:qing la. I took :q:q:q:qing a pic. And lost the :q:q:q:qing thing. The closest titty bar is 30 mins away and I can't waist anymore fuel now. :q:q:q:q :q:q:q:q :q:q:q:q. I just wanted to fit in.

PICT0153.jpg

TITTY BAR! :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q :q

:q:q:q:q, I :q:q:q:qing knew that was :q:q:q:qing it but :q:q:q:qing Jamie was like ":q:q:q:qing pick another :q:q:q:qing scene you :q:q:q:qing :q:q:q:qtard" so I :q:q:q:qing thought I had to :q:q:q:qing ask...

its a phone pic in the dark so blow me, it still counts
Silk Stockings on US19 in Palm Harbor
silkstockings.jpg

next pic has to be in front of a cody's original roadhouse.

WTF is that? I live in kansas city and have not one here. More specific please.

DAMMIT I CAN'T :q:q:q:qING PLAY THIS :q:q:q:qING GAME BECAUSE MY :q:q:q:qING CAR IS :q:q:q:qING BROKEN. JAMIE QUIT DRIVING AROUND EARTH TAKING PICTURES AND FIX MY :q:q:q:q OF A :q:q:q:qING GAY ASS CAR! :D

WTF is that? I live in kansas city and have not one here. More specific please.

GOOGLE

its a steak house, and like bill said, if you dont have one, shut the :q:q:q:q up and wait till you can jump in and play!!!

someone ask for a pic of their junk car sitting on jackstands with a motor sitting next to it in a shop, i'll win that too.
* cough derrik cough *

someone ask for a pic of their junk car sitting on jackstands with a motor sitting next to it in a shop, i'll win that too.
* cough derrik cough *

You :q:q:q:qing douche napkin!!! Next time I'm at your shop I'm forgoing the lube bitch! :D

the next time you are at my shop it will be to see the carcas of your car going to teddy bears!

Members online

No members online now.
Back