Why Am I Seeing Lincoln Losing Races

win or lose mustangs still a cow compared to the engine they have with our engine

2005 mustang GT HP per weight ratio = 11.7

2005 lincoln LS V8 HP per weight ratio = 13.6

this means that for every 11.7lbs the mustang weighs it makes 1 BHP

and for every 13.6lbs the lincoln weighs it makes 1 BHP

if the new mustang is a cow what does that make your lincoln LS?

sorry to hate, but I don't see your reasoning with putting down a car that outpowers you

Morbid....don't even bother. He can beleieve what he wants. We all know he's wrong.

2005 mustang GT HP per weight ratio = 11.7

2005 lincoln LS V8 HP per weight ratio = 13.6

this means that for every 11.7lbs the mustang weighs it makes 1 BHP

and for every 13.6lbs the lincoln weighs it makes 1 BHP

if the new mustang is a cow what does that make your lincoln LS?

sorry to hate, but I don't see your reasoning with putting down a car that outpowers you

what i meant was with the older mustang. i know thatthe new mustang is fast dont get me wrongbut yall gringos are stupid

what i meant was with the older mustang. i know thatthe new mustang is fast dont get me wrongbut yall gringos are stupid

oh, come race my older mustang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx4n3yq55Zc

don't worry, it's slow ;)

PS: the 99-04 GT coupes have a power to weight ratio of 12.7, so again, less of a cow than an LS, that's counting RWHP as BHP though, so I'm sure each car is considerably more but it still stands that between the three cars the LS has the worst power to weight ratio

but hey, if you want to go out and race NPI SN95 4.6L slushboxes that are over 10 years old by all means, have a blast! :)

Now we're gringos.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gringo
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/gringo
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gringo

Hate to break it to you, but the VAST majority of us ARE NOT Anglo's (no offense to the Irish intended) living in Spain or Latin America... There for, if you use the MEANING of the word, we are not Gringo's. However your statement would indicate you are in-fact a Beaner, Orange Picker, Alien, Poncho, wetback... Need I go on?

I'm not really sure what you are having a hard time understanding here about respect of others. Calling us Gringo's has no more place on these boards than those various slang, derogatory terms for a person of Hispanic decent.

I don't get it, is it that hard to make comments without the expressed intent to insult others? Feels like I'm in middle school...

Last edited:
what's a gringo? :confused:

is that like an insult to americans or something?

I pride myself in knowing the language well but that word just escapes me

A Gringo is a foreign white person (generally of North American or Western European decent) in a Latin American country, or Spain. It's derogatory.

According to those definitions, i truly am a 'gringo' Lol. You can all call me ' El Gringo' :D

LOL... well hey, atleast his blanket insult was accurate for one person! :-D

^^ Yeah, thats a nice 'stang. What is it with youtube? People can't help but write ridiculous hater comments. Who gives a sh1t what ya Buick can do... Or if Supra had this...or that... My friend's brother's civic... :blah: Put up or shut up! Man, some people are just jealous, i guess.

ok as i said with the altima from the hole they will win cuz i know they are fast but if you rollin they wont catch up with us after 60-70. mustangs both i raced i lost but the first one was not stock and i was onlow fuel(which means that the car does not push the power 100%) and i dont know why but when it shift from 3rd to 4th rpms go down that waas why he tooked me . the other one was today and it was 2005+ and he did beat me but if it was an ls same year it would not take it by that much

Ok, this, this just blows my mind. Were you educated in America? Did you sleep in English class?

As for dragracing nissans, take 'em to the twisties and show 'em what for.

someone took Spanish 1 in high school. pretty sure this thread could use some good old fashioned locking.

cut this thread out already got bored . i respect you (some of you who deserve it) and look its just cars man yall dont have to take it so serious i know some ppl like cars but man seriously chill out everybody in here have to respect everybody's opinion and be cool with it whether you like it or not. so instead of fightin why dont we all have a lil fun while talkin. thanks to you all you could close this thread now

Members online

No members online now.
Back