Why Am I Seeing Lincoln Losing Races

Man Whats Up With All This Altima Vs Lincoln Ls Races And All The Ls's Get Beat By Altimas Please Man Yall Gotta Be Kidding Me Im Stock And I Beat Altimas And Maximas 3.5 Comon We Gotta Show Em Whos Da Boss Today I Raced A New Mustang Gt Non Stock And He Did Beat Me But Not That Much Having In Mind That Ma Engine Is The 2000 Which Puts Like 250. If It Had Been 03+ I Would Have Beaten Him. But Ima Race With An Altima 3.5 Again And Ima Put Up The Video To Show Em Whos Da Boss
That right there is why Ebonics is considered a real language. :eek:
ima, da, ma. And Don't Forget To Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word In A Sentence When You Type; It Shows You Are Serious.

That right there is why Ebonics is considered a real language. :eek:
ima, da, ma. And Don't Forget To Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word In A Sentence When You Type; It Shows You Are Serious.

who cares im not in an english class and definetly not in a job interview or writing a president a letter and ill bet you anything i write better that you a million times just that i dont waste my time doing it in internet

why you with the disrespect? talking bout 18 years old and you havent grown :q:q:q:q get a life foo

I haven't grown _ _ _ _? I see there was some sort of cuss word there, but I can't really figure out what word would fit... the flow just doesn't seem to exist with any I can think of. Perhaps this is just random insertion of foul language?

I wouldn't call it disrespect... I didn't call you anything vulgar, insult you, or put you down. No, I agreed with some one's diagnosis of your middle school-ish, foul mouthed personal insults as being a result of immaturity. We've all been there... 18, think we're some kind of bad-as$... think throwing some four letter words around enforces our image as a man (truth be known, there are some who never grow out of this and continue these traits well into their 30's; they almost never have much of a job, and the rest of society views them as worthless trash).

As for getting a life... well, I'd say I've got a life... a pretty full one actually. I've traveled the world several times, been on four continents, participated in two separate conflicts... I've been fortunate enough to be around highly knowledgeable and experienced people most of my adult life (and later teens too) and I've absorbed, like a sponge, anything they were willing to teach me. And to boot, I've got a good career, I like my job and the people I work with. Have yet to find a woman that didn't make me want to feed her feet first into a wood chipper, but the search still continues... Over-all, I'd call that a pretty good life... What do you have, a high school diploma and a car note on an 8 year old LS?

How's that saying go? Don't throw stones????

Or just give her a little juice.

juice.jpg
If that car was pearl/metallic white and had a roll cage, it might be mine !!
KenS from Ben's Place

look if you want a fast car buy a sports car not an ls. get over the ls is not going to be fast so get over it

look if you want a fast car buy a sports car not an ls. get over the ls is not going to be fast so get over it

I do have a sports car, 3 I might add

the LS happens to be my daily driver..... is there a problem with this?

i dont know what the attitude is for all i said is if you want a fast car buy a sports car since you have 3 then you shouldn't have a problem

I can't get over people trying to race an LS, with other cars.
I love my care, love driving it, love the stock stereo, love everything about it.
BUT racing it?????
Come on LS lovers this is not a race car, sports car, or anything comparable, the one I must say taking in consideration how big and heavy it is, it handles like a dream around the corners, specially with the Eibach springs.

Pretty much all 4 bangers out there can smoke the crap out of this care, well....
maybe not a kia, how many of you out there think you can do a 1/4 mile in less than 15 seconds?????????
If you think you can, keep on dreaming, you're car is not as fast as you think it is. Take it to the drag strip in your in for a disappointment.

Do you think an intake and exhaust will knock out a couple of seconds on the 1/4 mile, you're lucky if it will make it .2 seconds faster on the 1/4 mile and that's pushing it.

It will take approximately 100hp to make our cars 1 second in the 1/4 mile.
Ask you're self where are the mods to archive that kind of horsepower.

If an Intake gives you 10-15 HP, that will be equivalent to .1 second faster, and people say after the intake has been installed their "DYNO BUT" (whatever that means) can tell the difference and the car is much faster, gimme a break.

I know a lot of you will jump all over me for this one, it just drives me crazy people racing this great, beautiful car, that is slow.
Stop thinking because you have a V8 your car is fast, face reality, IT'S NOT.

Pretty much all 4 bangers out there can smoke the crap out of this care, well....
maybe not a kia, how many of you out there think you can do a 1/4 mile in less than 15 seconds?????????
If you think you can, keep on dreaming, you're car is not as fast as you think it is. Take it to the drag strip in your in for a disappointment.

Do you think an intake and exhaust will knock out a couple of seconds on the 1/4 mile, you're lucky if it will make it .2 seconds faster on the 1/4 mile and that's pushing it.

It will take approximately 100hp to make our cars 1 second in the 1/4 mile.
Ask you're self where are the mods to archive that kind of horsepower.

If an Intake gives you 10-15 HP, that will be equivalent to .1 second faster, and people say after the intake has been installed their "DYNO BUT" (whatever that means) can tell the difference and the car is much faster, gimme a break.

I know a lot of you will jump all over me for this one, it just drives me crazy people racing this great, beautiful car, that is slow.
Stop thinking because you have a V8 your car is fast, face reality, IT'S NOT.

There are actually quite a few stock LS's that have been at the track and posted good times. The Gen1's easily push low 15's, and high 14's with a good driver in stock form. The Gen2 LS pushes 14.7 with ease in stock form and has been known to get down to 14.5 in stock form with a good driver. Those results are pretty common for the LS for those that actually do take their cars to the track to see what kind of times they can get.

An intake alone will probably knock off close to .2 seconds ET in these cars. I know when my car was stock it pushed a 14.7, then once I put a CAI on and tuned it the ET dropped to 14.2. That is 1/2 second ET drop from 2 mods and a little wheel time at the track.

Your estimate of "It will take approximately 100hp to make our cars 1 second in the 1/4 mile." is off as well. It takes less horsepower gain to knock .5 seconds off a 15.5 second car than it does to knock .5 seconds off the ET of an 11.5 second car. The ratio is nowhere near constant. That 100hp per second ET improvement is just a VERY VERY rough guide. I can assure you that it takes much less than 100 horsepower gain to get you from a 15.0 ET to a 14.0 ET.

I make no claim that the LS is a "fast" car as I do not think it is in stock or modded form. But fast is a relative term. To some people a 99-04 Mustang GT is fast, to other's like me it is a total dog in anything close to stock form. I only consider a vehicle a "fast" car if it does 11 second ET's or better. Now the LS can and has been made to be pretty quick. Low 13's as of so far. High 12's easily expected this coming year. Most people, even fellow racers, would qualify that as a pretty respectable street car. Just a few items for you to chew on.

http://media.putfile.com/Jasons-02-LSE-runs-1454-94-MPH

You are right though, most of you LS drivers couldn't break a 15.0. I'm just a better driver appearently:rolleyes:. And just for the record this is "intake and exhaust" only...much faster now.

Not saying this is the fastest car in the world but I get lots of respect where I race....for what it is.

I love this thread.
I do too! ....
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

High 12's easily expected this coming year.
And what exactly have you done to your LS that's going to get you "high 12's"? Just curious. :rolleyes:

It takes less horsepower gain to knock .5 seconds off a 15.5 second car than it does to knock .5 seconds off the ET of an 11.5 second car.
This statement is as far off as the one you're responding to, as it's not as black and white as you attempt to make it. :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back