Whats with all the Cobra emblems?

:d

feed the troll.jpg

Here^ you were being cool.
You were answered many times and with pictures. They are Cobra Stars. You would be better off to read more and talk less.
Then ^ you quoted me from before your first post, in this thread. I only asked once anyway. You just had to jump on the bash wagon just like all the other dickheads.
You would be better off posting like the first post and leaving the second post rolling around in that space between your ears.
By the way they are not all "Cobra Stars" most are just plain old Cobras.
IF I knew what FSS.net was I would prob ask them the same question.

Then ^ you quoted me from before your first post, in this thread. I only asked once anyway. You just had to jump on the bash wagon just like all the other dickheads.
You would be better off posting like the first post and leaving the second post rolling around in that space between your ears.
By the way they are not all "Cobra Stars" most are just plain old Cobras.
IF I knew what FSS.net was I would prob ask them the same question.

The Quote I Quoted was the second time you asked after you had been answered and both times you asked it disrespectfully and the more I thought about it the more it bothered me. And this is my fourth post in this thread so again read more so you know what your talking about. You are the noob here being an a$$. And I know this would be hard for you to understand but I bet those who put Cobras on there cars do it because they like Cobras on there cars. And were on here have seen one with plain Cobras? It is not our fault you do not know when and were or how to ask a proper question or how to search. Here you go http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=76093&highlight=how+to+search+onLVC

The Quote I Quoted was the second time you asked after you had been answered and both times you asked it disrespectfully and the more I thought about it the more it bothered me. And this is my fourth post in this thread so again read more so you know what your talking about. You are the noob here being an a$$. And I know this would be hard for you to understand but I bet those who put Cobras on there cars do it because they like Cobras on there cars. And were on here have seen one with plain Cobras? It is not our fault you do not know when and were or how to ask a proper question or how to search. Here you go http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=76093&highlight=how+to+search+onLVC

Feel better, let it all out. Dont let anything bother you.

Feel better, let it all out. Dont let anything bother you.

In Don's defense, you started this whole thread because you were the one that is bothered for some stupid reason. Who gives a crap about what anyone puts on their car? It's not hurting you and it's not your car so why lose sleep over stupid $hit :confused: Just sayin'..... I mean seriously, this is ridiculous. :rolleyes: I don't exactly understand why Honda Civics put wings and fart cans on their cars either, so I just laugh it off. The last thing I'm going to do is join some ricer forum and ask why they do that, because I honestly don't care and they don't really care either. Same here. We put Cobra emblems on our cars and we don't really care what anyone else thinks. Haters gonna hate. But I will admit, your original post touched my heart in a special way. LOL

Yea, I agree. I don't think it's really a big deal either way. I didn't have any Cobra/Cobrastar emblems on my '93, but I don't see anything wrong with it. In fact, there's a good chance when I ever find another Mark VIII, it could end up with Cobrastars or just plain Cobra emblems on it. I mean, I guess I understand what the OP is saying in principle. It annoys the hell out of me at the ricers who have a "GTR Si Spec V SVT Nismo TRD SLP" Honda Civic, because it's just ridiculous, but you only need to look under the hood to figure out why people put Cobra emblems on a Mark VIII.

LOL I have long ago admitted my inferiorness. You're right though, I believe there was about a tenth worth of dirt on there. :p

That could have been the hundredth that you needed....

BTW, you better have an alternator bracket on there by now! :mad:

You just had to jump on the bash wagon just like all the other dickheads.

Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpg

View attachment 67024

Oops! I guess that makes 3 emblems on my car. :rolleyes:
Thanks Kirk. I'm guessing you have Cobra's on your front fenders ?? I never noticed its to fast. I wouldn't have asked that question if I'd known that. I use to have the Cobra R center caps like DLF that came on my Cobra R wheels but I sent them to Geno and he blacked them out then put on a chrome looking Cobra Stars. Of course I already lost one. I also got some extra Cobra Star emblems for under the hood for when I get around to detailing it. I have a lot more to hide on mine and a lot less nice thinks to focus on. I was originally going to go with Cobras myself. I still have some fender Cobra emblems and a set of stick on Cobra center caps ?? I also bought a bunch of white and chrome (really just reflective silver) SVT decals. Oh yea I got some small decals for the rear view mirrors that say ( OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE LOSING)

BTW, you better have an alternator bracket on there by now! :mad:

Actually, I believe it is in a box with some miscellaneous parts from the intake swap in my parent's garage. I haven't driven the car in over a month and won't be anytime soon, but I will be sure to look for that bracket. ;)

Thanks Kirk. I'm guessing you have Cobra's on your front fenders ?? I never noticed its to fast. I wouldn't have asked that question if I'd known that.

Don I actually didn't even know what you were talking about until I went back to that post directed at the OP. Now I see the question you are referring to and I am not at all offended. Honestly, I would rather have the Cobrastars but these emblems were sent to me free of charge for looking over an RV that was for sale for a moderator on another forum. It was kind of a thank you gift I guess you would say. I looked at them and said, "Ah, what the hell" LOL :p

Some of the phrases he used like "preachin to the choir" and "don't drink the Kool-Aid" are the same ones used in threads on FSS.net. Fvck this guy and the subaru he rode in on.

This guy is from FSS.net. Just got trolled and some peeps didn't even know. Ninja Trolled by stealth Ninja Trolls.

Some of the phrases he used like "preachin to the choir" and "don't drink the Kool-Aid" are the same ones used in threads on FSS.net. Fvck this guy and the subaru he rode in on.

Ummm, seriously? Wow. Well, atleast it shows that they got intrigued enough to take a look @ what's under our hoods. :D

Ultimate I could wrong, but I doubt it. This was just a way to take up four pages via undercover trolling IMO. I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Members online

Back