Whats with all the Cobra emblems?

Troll is still here trolling. Not even having to do anything you guys troll yourselves. Like I said never heard of FSS.net. if it went any where on a search, I would prob join up cause it sounds like you guys love the place.
Getting hungry by the way. Need more food.

whywontthis128467435222991026.jpg

Thanks Kirk. I'm guessing you have Cobra's on your front fenders ?? I never noticed its to fast. I wouldn't have asked that question if I'd known that. I use to have the Cobra R center caps like DLF that came on my Cobra R wheels but I sent them to Geno and he blacked them out then put on a chrome looking Cobra Stars. Of course I already lost one. I also got some extra Cobra Star emblems for under the hood for when I get around to detailing it. I have a lot more to hide on mine and a lot less nice thinks to focus on. I was originally going to go with Cobras myself. I still have some fender Cobra emblems and a set of stick on Cobra center caps ?? I also bought a bunch of white and chrome (really just reflective silver) SVT decals. Oh yea I got some small decals for the rear view mirrors that say ( OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE LOSING)

objects in mirror are losing are the best decals haha, i lost mine, im going to order another pair.

i put the cobra emblems on my fenders, on a black gen 1 a little extra chrome really makes the car stand out. i myself didn't put them on their in order to get people to say oh you have a cobra motor or anything like that, i know that cobra's got their 32 valve motors from our mark's but the cobra emblems look good on our cars. if you don't like it thats your deal, this is America last time i checked and we are free to put what ever into and on our cars. to sum this up, i think they look good and in the end if its your ride you do what ever you want to it..

Troll is still here trolling. Not even having to do anything you guys troll yourselves. Like I said never heard of FSS.net. if it went any where on a search, I would prob join up cause it sounds like you guys love the place.
Getting hungry by the way. Need more food.

ok there panda bear.

Yeah it was a troll from FSS.net IIRC.

I feel like I'm responsible for all this sh!t. I'm man enough to admit, I'm the one that went to the site thinking some local peeps would be cool to hang out with, it turns up they're all a bunch of tards. My sister & a couple of my friends know a couple of them. They just don't know who I am. From the getgo I never had any ill intentions with them but they got stupid really fast. It's ok.
It's cool how they still got intrigued enough to come over here to check us out. Since I noticed he mentioned so many details about our cars on this thread, that means he really dug deep. Something about these cars I tell ya'. :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back