What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

Weight reduction

20130808_152802.jpg

Relocated these,
20130808_172141.jpg

Added these, and a relay
20130808_172311.jpg

Gonna use em on people that drive and text, so I don't have to throw my beer at em

i.e Deer> Cougar?
----
what today? drove the white one like I stole it: I drive 90 miles a day to/fro work; I75 and 285, interstates w/ 6 lanes in each direction around metro Atlanta; traffic was sort of light today so i pushed 80-95 mph most of the way in daylight..this dam car floats and screams. I've been considering getting a tune for it (about $260, I provide the handheld) but it's hard to justify the way it's running now
-----
curious, could I take the pcm (w/ custom tune loaded) out of the brown car and put it in the white car? both are 96's

Damn thaywood..you can't catch a break! On the upside at least junkyards are stocked full of cougars and thunderbirds, or at least the ones by me are. All of those parts are relatively easy to find..never know maybe you'll find another 30th also..I came across one a few months ago in the jy. I wish there were this many 96/97 tbirds and cougars in the yards back when I had my thunderbird 6 years ago..would have made parts hunting way easier back then.

Changed plugs and wires finally yesterday, also put on amputated intake tube that stang1 made for me..did a little clean up on the engine while I was at it.

20130806_153624_zps20eeef24.jpg

20130809_165712_zps790aadce.jpg

Hi guys, does anyone know how to remove the upper steering column cover? I have the bottom cover off and the upper lip. I just don't know how to remove the black ignition cylinder lip so I can pull off the top cover. The black thing that you put your fingers on to turn as seen in the picture here.

w01331805758mtr.jpg

for the brown one, ordered some new Moog outer tie rod ends from RA, $20 each....and a new RT1085 (gen1 MC tstat)

No luck, no luck whatsoever.

Don't I know it...:rolleyes:

this is the Ivory gen 1 you just got?
wow, very sorry to hear that...time to call The Deer Hunter:shifty:

Nah. It's mom's '97 Cougar.

I think it's his family members couger.

looks like its his Cougar.

edit, what he ^ said.

What they said ^^ :D

Damn thaywood..you can't catch a break! On the upside at least junkyards are stocked full of cougars and thunderbirds, or at least the ones by me are. All of those parts are relatively easy to find..never know maybe you'll find another 30th also..I came across one a few months ago in the jy. I wish there were this many 96/97 tbirds and cougars in the yards back when I had my thunderbird 6 years ago..would have made parts hunting way easier back then.

I know. There's a bunch of '96/'97 T-Birds and Cougars in the locals jy's around here too. It's just convincing the insurance company to get salvage yard parts that's gonna be hard.

deer4.jpgdeer1.jpgdeer2.jpgdeer3.jpg

deer4.jpg

deer1.jpg

deer2.jpg

deer3.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back