What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

Not a Mark but its a clean one owner Lincoln with a Teksid in it. :D So washed the hell out of it and Sapper did his headlight magic.

IMG_20130802_145416_129_zps1e8097b9.jpg

IMG_20130802_145359_219_zps3062b43b.jpg

IMG_20130802_145256_515_zpsdd046418.jpg

EGR valves do go bad..EVERY part will fail eventually, even paint goes bad. EGR valves will start rattling, they're only a couple dollars, and should only take less than a whole minute to swap

This is why we don't let you talk to customers. You are getting confused with PCV valve.

EGR wont rattle. It will stick open or closed and that's about it. Not like GM electronic EGRs.

Dang!i hope I can get my ivory interior looking that good some day :)
+1...mine's kinda rough
----
today, I got the white one aligned and bought a rear caliper rebuild package for the brown one so I can hopefully put together a rear caliper that does not leak, cleaned paint off the Cobra front caliper at the banjo bolt hole to hopefully fix that leak

Didn't get to do anything to the Mark yesterday. I worked all day and was tired when I got home. And it was 90+ degrees and I didn't want to have a stroke or something :D But hopefully, I'll get a little done this week.

BTW, I need some gas money. Anybody need a good radiator cooling fan or anything else from a '97 LSC? PM me. :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back