What did you do to your LS today?

Got the surround back in with the cam on it.

Also tossed the new tail light in from the junk yard...mine was melted and the socket was too, letting water in...no more of that crap.....I hope

lstail_zps17cac04e.jpg

So I have a question...does anyone else have a sticky trunk?

After only hours the trunk will stick...and I mean hard. Once I yank it open I can do it a million times in a row and it will open fine.

I've adjusted the rubber stops and they don't help.

I've cleaned the gaskets and siliconed them...don't help.

Got a pro detail done today. Clay, 3 stage polish, wax. Looks f'n incredible. Anyone living near Ann Arbor pm me if you want to know the place. They got some overspray off and took out some deep scratches. Must of took the wheels off, and put it on the lift too. Took 7 hours. They had like 30 911s there, Gallardo, M3. I was in heaven. 20130619_191734.jpg
20130619_191743.jpg

20130619_191734.jpg

20130619_191743.jpg

Cool stuff
what did it set you back?

$140.. You get what you pay for. Guy was like a car whisper, ran his white gloves over my paint and told me my bumper and quarter panel were resprayed. Picked up every flaw in like 30 secs. They dropped me off and picked me up too.

$140.. You get what you pay for. Guy was like a car whisper, ran his white gloves over my paint and told me my bumper and quarter panel were resprayed. Picked up every flaw in like 30 secs. They dropped me off and picked me up too.

$140 isn't bad for that attention to detail.

Any buffer trails or holograms under direct sunlight? That service would cost $400 up here.

Same here, that type of service in NJ would def cost an arm and a leg. They had a business come to my work to do a "power washing" and you had to sign up and just that service (only exterior) was over $150. I can't imagine what something like what you received would cost me.

Just to clear it up, it was just for the exterior. This is one of the more expensive places but it still didn't seem too bad.

I wish I had a better camera, they did a really good job. I couldn't find one flaw in their work. I could tell they even taped my keypad. The people there were really professional, took them all of 2 sec to see my corrosion on the trunk, made note that they had to be careful around it. Even tried giving me a complimentary car or bike, I just used their shuttle.

I gave it a Ticket courtesy of SDPD...

AWWHHH... What did I do to my LS today ??

Well, it actually Last night I got ticket from SDPD went I turned the corner and he was sitting in the dark.
I had my stereo system pouding the heck of my neighbors to a German rap song I just downloaded from
Amazon (cuz it has a killer bass track). I didn't see him at first, so before I even passed hit the mute on
the remote. He lit me up and was on me rear before I even passed his front bumper. He asked me, you
know why I pulled you over. I smirked and laughed, "yeah my stereo". NOPE. it was because of my lights.
I only had my fog lights on. He checked my priors and told me he was the same cop that pulled me over
last month for speeding. DAG NAB-NIT !!! I told him that was a $733.00 speeding ticket. He laughed his
butt off while handing this ticket. So I said (sarcastically) Thanks for nothing.... But, his reply back too me
had me rolling... He said, "See you next week...Army."

Dang...it. Now I wait to see how much it's gonna cost me. What ever it costs me...
That's what I did with my LS last night. SDPD gave it a ticket.

I blame the song: Aslan ft. Jeyz - Streetgladiator @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CipPrKKJ71c

Exterior price out here....

Standard Size: $125 | Mid Size: $155 | Full Size: $175

Hand wash and air blow dry
Detail clay to decontaminate exterior paint
Polish and wax all exterior surfaces
Clean and condition exterior rubber and vinyl
Clean and condition all wheels, wheel wells and dress tires
Clean windows inside and out

What they call the Complete Package......

Standard size:$195 | Mid size:$225| FULL SIZE:$275

Hand wash and air blow dry
Detail clay to decontaminate exterior paint
Polish and wax all exterior surfaces
Clean and condition exterior rubber and vinyl
Clean and condition all wheels, wheel wells and dress tires
Clean and condition door jams, hinges and door seals
Thoroughly vacuum interior
Shampoo and extract all interior fabrics
Clean and condition interior vinyl, plastic & leather
Clean windows inside and out

Trimmed the exhaust ports and filled them in. Will blend them in after it cures.IMG_20130620_131259.jpgIMG_20130620_131326.jpg

IMG_20130620_131259.jpg

IMG_20130620_131326.jpg

Molded in, sanded and primed the exhaust ports. The point was to make them look as if they are supposed to be there.IMG_20130621_093143.jpgIMG_20130621_093303.jpg

IMG_20130621_093143.jpg

IMG_20130621_093303.jpg

After work today, I am going to wash my LS for the first time in about a month and a half... Finally reached a dry period in the forecast.

To-Do list this weekend:

1. VCG's
2. Pillar water fix
3. Degas replacement

Gonna be a longgggg weekend...

Members online

No members online now.
Back