What did you do to your LS today?

I'm wiring up my system (two 10's and amp) to my OEM stereo. Went through hell getting it all figured out but today is the day I finish it!!! lol

I'll take some pics of my baby and post them if I can find a way to link them. Anyone mind telling me a photo website they use to upload their pics to link them here? Thanks LSers !!

Replaced driver side mirror and door handle whoo hoo, almost done with all the cosmetic repairs after the car was previously broken into.

Replaced the butt connectors with solder joints in the remaining splices in the driver seat airbag harness. I had the darned light off for 7 months, and it came on again for a few days last week.

Called upon the skinny pedal gods to get me out from behind the asshat in a CRX. He would speed up on straits and then slow to a crawl in corners and hills (50mph road, averaging 35 and dropping as low as 20 at times)

The Gods were good to me :Beer

But when I passed him, apparently "I" was the jerk, because who showed me that I was #1 :p

Filled in and sanded the gap in the bumper between the 1st Gen headlight and 2nd Gen bumper. Glassed in some pinholes on the rear fender wells and then washed it because there was dust all over the car from sanding.

Had some time on my hands today and some extra vinyl laying around and decided to lay down some eyelids, not bad for what it is
IMG_1029.jpgIMG_1030.jpgIMG_1035.jpgIMG_1036.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1035.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg

Took a pic of this thing...anyone know of a good way to get the top cover to stop rattling?

mirrorthing_zps7be16f07.jpg

Perhaps try taking it off completely and see what makes up it's insides. Might be something you could rework a little to get it to sit a little tighter.
Possibly a chance to add some self adhesive 3M black foam insulation somewhere on the insides or edge. Any clips one could bend back into position?

Got my custom emblem on today vivid red star w/ black background.. although you can hardly see it in this pic

IMG_0163_zpsccea9985.jpg

@atrom

Cant see the emblem but the rest of the car looks fantastic. No lower chrome trim on the bumper?

Got her back from the body shop today!! New bumper and fender (and a few underlying pieces). I had them paint the engine cover as well. Put new dorman lug nuts on her. The previous owner had bare open ended nuts on there and they were letting the studs get surface rust everytime it rained :/
Also put Chrome turns/markers and 6k leds in the high beams. Fogs and low beams will be here tomorrow and I'll be putting the sensen struts and Eibach springs on tomorrow or Thursday.

On a side note I have an extra 06 "lse" bumper if anyone is interested. It needs repaired before installing though. The lady's insurance was going to have it repaired but the shop worked with me and instead of using money for a used headlight(insurance allotted $500) they got a new bumper cover instead and I brought the headlight home and cleaned up the small scratches on it. Anyway, the shop quoted me 450 to have it repaired and painted so if you're interested message me.

NEW BUMPER AND FENDER.jpgPAINTED ENGINE COVER.jpg

NEW BUMPER AND FENDER.jpg

PAINTED ENGINE COVER.jpg

Nice job on the engine cover mod! looks real good, like it was meant to be!

Members online

No members online now.
Back