Waiting Room

That's a lot of money for just 550hp, pretty paint, a tilt only wheel, and a sub par interior. Heck you give me $68,000, I could build a 1000hp + streetable Supra that would spank that. You pay for the name, pretty Cobra emblem, and stickers. I hope I didn't offend anyone, but that goes for any car manufacturer.

A while back the topic of cell phones was discussed.

I would just like to inform you that I just downloaded my most useful app. If you want to take a look check it out it's called "Memebase Reader" it's awlsome!

The new Mustangs are getting pretty gnarly but until they stop making them with a v6, I think they still do that right?, they wouldn't be my first choice if I wanted to "go fast".

Memebase Reader as destroyed my productivity, well done sir...

That's a lot of money for just 550hp, pretty paint, a tilt only wheel, and a sub par interior. Heck you give me $68,000, I could build a 1000hp + streetable Supra that would spank that. You pay for the name, pretty Cobra emblem, and stickers. I hope I didn't offend anyone, but that goes for any car manufacturer.

Yeah, but it would still be a Supra... ;)

And its 650 now, but yeah I get what your getting at. Upgrading a car is usually a better route to go (depending on the aftermarket)

The Boss is faster than the M3 around laguna seca, so i think that says something...

It also beat the 1M significantly in the quarter.

Yeah, I love that. I mean, I will admit Leguna Seca is probably more advantageous to the Mustang (with all its straight lines and such), but I dont care, I love the 302 :D

Edit: I gotta start posting to multiple replies in one post... sorry :D

Almost on the daily at lunch. Not much action during that time just to check up to see if there's anything developing.

All the time lol.

During my lunch or on the crapper. Sad I know.

yeah, same here, plus we have been so slow at work it's hard to find stuff to do so I will peruse LVC

+1 Its hard not to troll the web when you have a computer in front of you all day.

LOL...wish i could do that on the work computers.

They are monitored though. I just get on my iphone.

Watched the first few picks while I was working out, turned the channel after that. Draft is just as boring as the pro-bowl.

Watched the first few picks while I was working out, turned the channel after that. Draft is just as boring as the pro-bowl.

I agree. I only watch til my team picks and then I shut it off.

I'll read who the Lions pick in the morning. Lions SB 2013!

Gotta get through the Bucs if they wanna win lol. We are gonna have a good young team this year. Detroit is stacked though they are gonna be tough to beat.

Definitely going to be fun to watch. This is coming from someone who isn't the biggest fan of professional sports. Paid millions to play a game they love. Why I prefer hockey, they get paid chump change compared to the NFL.

Yeah just remember when you talk about what they make, it's all because of what fans will pay them to watch them play. But the team owners are making a killing

I'm a big hockey fan as well. I never go to any sporting events because it just costs so dang much. I may go to a few Pittsburgh Pirate games on occasion because you can get tickets for like 10 bucks.

I don't mind paying for tickets but if I wanna drink while I'm there it's sparingly or pre-gamin'.

Members online

No members online now.
Back