Waiting Room

2002_lincolnLS

Custom User Title
Reaction score
So I decided to make an off topic thread just to bull:q:q:q:q in. I know we all get bored waiting for thread replies so here is the waiting room. Talk about what ever.

I know we have an off topic forum but I know I really don't venture out of here much.

so anyways anyone have any good jokes?

Plan on getting a new one or going to school or something. I was out if work for about a week once and almost went crazy and now I'd kill to get a vacation

i didnt know i was caught speeding on camera damn how embarrasing

fthepopo.jpg

That's a funny pic I have a feeling it's photoshopped or at least I hope it is

Well it wasn't a career job or anything. I'm almost 22 and I think I just realized that this is not what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. So I walked out and I don't have a plan. I'm hoping to open a small used car lot before I'm 25. And I'm also looking into getting a security job at a nuclear power plant nearby that my dad works at. But there not going to hire until the fall. But it's amazing money and once I'm in I can bid on higher up jobs. I think I'd do the security thing for a few years and at the same time do online classes trying to get a bachelors in engineering just to make it easier to move up when I'm ready. And even if I open a car lot I only want to be the owner. And maybe stop in a few days a week. I still want a full time job with retirement, 401k, and health benefits. So hopefully this all works out. I have alot saved I think I can live for 3 years without a job haha. But I want to use that money for the car lot so I can't be blowing it all. I kinda need a partner or someone who's more familiar. I dont know how toget the business started.

I know what you mean and there is a lot that goes into a car lot which is why you see the little ones come and go. I worked at dealership for a couple years and there is a lot of bull:q:q:q:q that goes with it. Now I am in web design and such as well I run my own auto website which has a store an such and we are growing steadily this summer will help getting the word out and so on and hopefully be able to offer more products and such

On a positive note I am also working on two huge projects at home and another at work I will keep you all posted with the home ones as they involve the LS

I get fired later this year. Then I'll get my 99 weeks of unemployment!!

Ah I see you going to work after words. I know how I am and I will new to get a job when I retire to keep me out of trouble if my generation gets to retire

Ah I see you going to work after words. I know how I am and I will new to get a job when I retire to keep me out of trouble if my generation gets to retire

Not me. I plan to catch up on sleep and I'll need at least 6 months (of working 1/2 days) to clean out my garage. I'll probably need a nap there somewhere, too. :p

My grandfather is retired and he wakes up at 4 everyday and is constantly doing something. I am just like him, I am just like him work full time come home and work other stuff I am really suprisef he hasn't got a job somewhere like lowes or homedepot just to keep him busy

To go along with the work theme, i was passed up at work for two finance promotions because i don't have an accounting degree. i have a bachelors and an MBA along with over 7 yrs of accounting/finance experience. i have been with the company almost 6 years. they hired outside canidates. thats always a kick in the pants. oh and i hate my boss.

Yeah they may find that those out side folks won't work out. I have been at my current job about a year promoted 3 times and put in charge of our biggest new client account and I'm not even in sales. It's nice to work somewhere that appreciates the hard work. I had other jobs that no matter what you did they didn't take notice or care

Wow thought I was the only one waiting for replies in threads lol.

Anyways, my two brothers are working the family pizza dough biz. I've decided to take a different route going through a formal education and working on getting into either the orthopedic or automotive industry.

How does this relate to the current discussion you might ask. My grandfather and his friend of, well, forever, are still going in to "help out" as they like to call it because they are bored with retirement. The joke around there is that you never want to get that old lol.

Haha yeah everyone my age wants to sit around and our grandparents can't sit still. Feel free to change the topic by te way that the point of the thred and maybe it will help keep real threads free of some of the bs that they usually end with

I'm not big into basketball, but how screwed up are everyone's brackets? The team I cared to watch lost to a MAC school (roommate gave me a lotta :q:q:q:q about that). What year eff one fiddy fastmark? the new one?

There is a section like this for gold members in there part of the site also. Joined to give back to the community a bit. Still wondering about my decal though.

I'm not big into basketball, but how screwed up are everyone's brackets? The team I cared to watch lost to a MAC school (roommate gave me a lotta :q:q:q:q about that). Anyone here about Kony 2012? Don't wanna ruffle too many feathers with that one, just wondering.

There is a section like this for gold members in there part of the site also. Joined to give back to the community a bit. Still wondering about my decal though.

My gold member status came and gone and I never got one :lol:

Yeah I thought about getting my gold member ship this year as well but I doubt I will venture out of this forum I just joined another forum not related to Lincoln's and it's wierd I don't know anyone and I'm the new guy but I have learned a lot for. Lvc as to how the forum world works so hopefully I made a good impression

I'm not big into basketball, but how screwed up are everyone's brackets?

^For the love of god whyyyyyyyyy haha. I'm still not the same. I go to Mizzou. The entire campus this week has pretty much just been dead. Sucked the life right out of us. :(

Yeah I don't follow most sports not that I do not like them, but it seems like I never have time to watch sports plus I get real anxious when I watch tv or a movie not sure why but Ic any sit still and not work on something

Yeah just my big three, LVC, Twitter, and FB for this guy. In that order if you ask me.

It's all in shambles man, just need that school in Ohio to lose and there'll be no more :q:q:q:qtalkers that I know of. Wait is IU still in this thing? Literally the only people that I argue with in sports are fans of the school that doesn't be named, MSU, Notre Dame, and IU. Take a crack at the college I wish I went too? Long story about that but not regretting it either.

I only have time for SportsCenter the 5 minutes it takes me to eat breakfast in the morning, 15-20 if I'm lucky and decide to make me som eggs. I get put to sleep when I watch the tube.

Members online

No members online now.
Back