Waiting Room

that's pretty cool actually, once flexible screens catch on they will make cars invisible using that technique

OLEDs are being manufactured at the moment. LG released an OLED TV prototype. Supposedly with OLED technology the TV can be as thin as a piece of paper. Now doing a wrap with OLEDs on a sheet of vinyl would be cool, as they can be printed on anything according to LG.

Yes they do and Apple may be the first to release something to the market. All of us in the IT world are hearing rumors that Apple is going to create an iPod touch that goes on your wrist with a wraparound flexible screen. Should be an interesting next 5 years.

Yes they do and Apple may be the first to release something to the market. All of us in the IT world are hearing rumors that Apple is going to create an iPod touch that goes on your wrist with a wraparound flexible screen. Should be an interesting next 5 years.

yeah i heard about that, I work at a webdesign company and Mike our CEO owns every apple product that comes out so we get to hear about all that new stuff.

I'm running a Half marathon this Sunday in Dallas and if my finish time is less than 2 hours, Monday I will trade in my ls for a newer car. Only of my time is less than 2 hours though. I didn't really train properly and my knee is bothering me so I really don't know if I'll be able to finish in less than 2 but then again maybe I will.

Awaiting answers? Here you go:

1. If you have to ask: NO. No easy engine swap. No manual trans. No "chip." you don't have enough money or know-how to make it faster.

2. It's coils. Change em up.

3. DC Audio. Level 4 or better. Make sure you have an amp to push 1200w rms per sub at 1 ohm.

4. She don't like you, she'd rather f*ck your car.

End of lesson for today.

i want these lights on my car, yes i been wanting strove in my car for soo long and dont worry i know ITS OFF ROAD ONLY FOR SHOW i am not that stupid to use these anywhere

i wonder thought strobe be programmed into angel eyes and if so i wonder what they would look like

lincoln ls - YouTube

3005jackie-chan-meme-why.jpg

What in the HELL was that?

Honestly, most likely it will be Samsung to release the first flexible screen. They showed it off over a year ago and they are moving faster than apple believe it or not

yeah that is a bit intense. Although think how cool a curved 40 inch monitor would be for online gaming, that may make me go out and by something newer than halo 1

Honestly, most likely it will be Samsung to release the first flexible screen. They showed it off over a year ago and they are moving faster than apple believe it or not

Apple doesnt make their own screens.

Samsung makes screens for multiple manufacturers and so does LG. The screen in the iphones are from LG with corning gorilla glass.

Yeah Apple makes almost nothing technological that goes into their products. They design the aesthetics and license the technology from more competent R&D companies. Then comes the 400% hipster markup

They did design the Ax series chips along with samsung.

I hated apple but i finally gave up and got an iphone 4 last year and havent looked back since. Best battery life and features ive ever had in a phone. Only thing it needs is 4G LTE and a 4" screen to be perfect.

Andoird phones might have better hardware but software is nowhere near as stable as iOS and theres not as many apps either. Not to mention most android phones have horrible battery life. The EVO was a 2 hour paperweight.

I'm not really a mobile device aficionado but I have heard in the realm of battery life Apple products are hard to beat. Stability on the other hand...

http://phandroid.com/2012/02/03/and...really-more-stable-new-data-may-surprise-you/

And how many of those 500k apps are really going to see any use other than the novel "Hey guy, check this app out; it makes your voice sound like a mating bull walrus". There are the mainstay apps and the rest is just clutter

Yeah i dont go by benchmarks. In certain ones iOS comes out faster than android phones with better hardware but in other benchmarks they outperform it. So i just grab buddies phones and compare real world.

The main apps i use are pandora and the gps apps. A couple games here and there to kill time like words with friends and angry birds. Ive never had the phone freeze on me. Apps have crashed but not often. Also in general usage it seems to open everything up faster than any android ive touched. As well as scrolling web pages.

And the music player on the iphones is the same as the ipods. No longer need a computer to activate one either. My next phone will of course be the 5 simply because everything will just copy over and im so used to iOS.

Really excited about the 4G LTE...i use it on wifi all the time but i need faster than 3G while im not home.

LOL.

Anyone on the Apple hate bandwagon clearly hasnt used one recently. The first one sucked, the 3G was sucky but at least had 3G finally. The 3GS was the first one that really started competing with others and the 4 is just wonderful. 4S is a bit better but i dont care for siri and the dual core is not that much faster.

Now with the 5 we should finally get on the same level as the others. dual core chip with quad core graphics and 4G LTE...maybe a 4" screen??

LOL.

Now with the 5 we should finally get on the same level as the others. dual core chip with quad core graphics and 4G LTE...maybe a 4" screen??

and look at that only 5 gens later and 600$ each (unless otherwise contracts were used) i upgraded every year for the first 3
oh i used them correctly (always jailbroke to get it to do the same as other phones) , when i saw that other phones were leaping over the iphone i said f this

im not against Apple , just started getting too $$ for my pockets, keeping up with the joneses is def not for me lol

Apple doesnt make their own screens.

Samsung makes screens for multiple manufacturers and so does LG. The screen in the iphones are from LG with corning gorilla glass.

This is correct. But as far as the end user knows, who ever puts it in a product first is who "made" it. I see Samsung as being a company to watch. A lot of the things they are doing in the mobile space is fantastic (I'm a computer networking major and watch the industry very closely)

and look at that only 5 gens later and 600$ each (unless otherwise contracts were used) i upgraded every year for the first 3
oh i used them correctly (always jailbroke to get it to do the same as other phones) , when i saw that other phones were leaping over the iphone i said f this

im not against Apple , just started getting too $$ for my pockets, keeping up with the joneses is def not for me lol

Yeah i only paid $200 for my 4 and that was right when it came out on verizon. No way in hell i could pay $600 for just a phone. I actually left sprint to get it. Funny how sprint ended up getting it too. Theyre data sucks anwyays.

This is correct. But as far as the end user knows, who ever puts it in a product first is who "made" it. I see Samsung as being a company to watch. A lot of the things they are doing in the mobile space is fantastic (I'm a computer networking major and watch the industry very closely)

Samsung is a great company. They have been for years and what really gets me is how they have nothing to do with Japan.

Members online

No members online now.
Back