Waiting Room

I know I have no idea how I am awake right now normally I am out cold by this time

I'm leaving Afghanistan today and in September my contract will be over. Got the last of the parts ordered for my LS, just gotta get back and put it into motion. I cant wait to show you guys the progress.

I know I have no idea how I am awake right now normally I am out cold by this time

I suffer from self diagnosed insomnia, I should have been to bed almost 2 hours ago. Look forward to the return and future progress. Always, nice to see an LS get made into someone's own. Proud of anyone serving this country, can't thank you enough!

Great to hear my best friend just got back this winter where will you be stationed when you return

I suffer from self diagnosed insomnia, I should have been to bed almost 2 hours ago. Look forward to the return and future progress. Always, nice to see an LS get made into someone's own. Proud of anyone serving this country, can't thank you enough!

I work with a guy that has insomnia and sleep apnea do if he does go to sleep it won't be for long he just did a sleep study on Monday so hopefully they can help him out

I'm unemployed and it sucks. I hate not having a job but i have my computer networking associates degree now so i dont want to settle on some retail job or something. Breaking into the field is a pain in the ass though

Yeh, my grandfather has sleep apnea. I was thinking about getting checked last semester I was like fine then the next minute at work I'm waking up to kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk being inputted into a formula. last time I checked I'm not using that constant for anything I'm working on.

We'll be headin back to Ft. Richardson alaska. It's now JBER. (Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson) I was up there for a year and a half before we deployed. It's only a 3 year duty station. I'll be taking the ferry to Washington and goin cross country in September.

I'm out here in east lansing (msu) burning some :q:q:q:qING couches.. this place is nuts!!!!!

Happens every year after msu loses!!

Funny story. I was a domolitions expert in the Marine Corps Infantry for 5 years, now im a kitchen designer.Oh how my life has changed, but loving every second of it.

Yeah, burning couches in east lansing is quite the norm. Have the riot police shown up yet? Whats the area they always show up in again? Cedar something?

1310511308-61259.jpg

My mother managed to lock her keys in her car... At 5 30 am.. In a blizzard.. Thank god for the slim Jim! But now she's wondering why I have one :lol:

I'm thinking of covering the entire car in LED's it will be so bright it will be like I have HID's

hahahaa

Members online

Back