Waiting Room

The prices are rediculous for anything at games. Best thing to do is tailgate outside the stadiums and drink there. Sometimes thats more fun than the actual events.

Yeah when's it's 15 bucks to get in 10 to Park, 6 for a small beer, 5 for a hotdog and 4 for a Pepsi later or something its nuts and that's for one person plus gas to get there it turns what sounds like a 30 dollar evening out into a 100 dollar evening and that's just ridiculous

I know at the Pirate games they have a certain section in right field where you pay like 30 bucks for your ticket and it also includes all you can eat (i'm not sure about drink). It's not a bad deal.

I can't even look at ESPN's website because all I see is D. Rose lying on the court with a torn ACL. My sports world is garbage as it is then this happens!!! I had to drink until I can't feel feelings after I heard the results of the MRI. So pissed and so sad!!

In later news. In the draft, the Lion's selected a guy from Albion College, from the MIAA which my school is a part of. First time in the past 45 years. This kid must be some sorta freak.

In regards to D. Rose, from what I heard, the coach is a complete idiot.

In later news. In the draft, the Lion's selected a guy from Albion College, from the MIAA which my school is a part of. First time in the past 45 years. This kid must be some sorta freak.

In regards to D. Rose, from what I heard, the coach is a complete idiot.

The Lions are an impressive team. They have come along way from the Matt Millen years. Lol. As a die hard Bears fan, I can say I have had a lot of fun talking :q:q:q:q to my friends who are Detroit fans that I met in the Marine Corps. As for Tom Thibodeau as a coach, he did what any coach should. Play his star player at the end when the score is starting to get close. I don't fault him at all. Rose's knee injury was a freak accident and no one is to blame. It totally sucks and now I have to wait for football season because the Cubs suck again. By the way, I am pulling for the Tigers to do things this season in the AL. White Sox can suck a dick

So for those of you who post in here, do you think this helped cut down on the bull:q:q:q:q in the other threads or not so much. Im thinking of asking one of the mods to sticky it and have it as an official ranting and raving thread and all over bs threa to keep real threads cleaner for future searches

I still post bs in other threads but if it's something off the wall it goes in here.

well there are 7 pages of bs in this thread that could have potentially been in other threads lol i vote sticky

Maybe he needs to be shown how to use his "persistant and lasting erection"! What a load of crap!

Lol, this guys comment is so true

Anyone go see the Avengers? It was really good I think. Scarlett Johansson was lookin fine as always. Iron Man was beast as usual too.

It needed more of the Hulk! Retard strength! There are times where it's hard to tell myself that Tony Stark is not real. Straight bamf!

It's a great movie you should go see it.

Speaking of superheroes, a buddy of mine was an extra in the new Dark Knight movie that was filmed in Pittsburgh.

I do not play vidgee games.

After the Canada/'Merica argument in the other thread I got to thinking. Isn't Nickelback along with many other artists/bands from Canada?

Rason I ask about Nickelback is because they get a lot of :q:q:q:q, I'm I one of few that don't mind there music. I'm starting to dislike them because I don't want to get made fun of lol.

I literally get bored playing vidgee games. Dozing off midday waiting for a COD respawn...classic.

Agree with ya there. I don't mind different music, I actually get pestered when people's music interest is so set on one genre. I need to change it up, can't possibly listen to one genre all the time. Different strokes for different folks though.

I literally get bored playing vidgee games. Dozing off midday waiting for a COD respawn...classic.

Agree with ya there. I don't mind different music, I actually get pestered when people's music interest is so set on one genre. I need to change it up, can't possibly listen to one genre all the time. Different strokes for different folks though.

Cod is very boring!!

I listen to country, polka, Rock, hard Rock, metal, classical, hip hop, MGMT ( not sure how to classify), basically anything

Favotites songs
Con te partito - Andre bocelli
Most any Bach, and Mozart
Kids, time to pretend, electric feel - MGMT
Anything red hot chili peppers
Beer barrel polka, blue skirt waltz... Most all polka and we have a local polka station z88 Saturday mornings
In this river - black label society
Trans Siberian orchestra
Hip hop (80's) biz markie, tone loc, etc
Other 80's rock and pop
The doors, the cars, some Beatles
Elvis
Frank Sinatra
Andre Rieu

The list goes on

So yeah I like a large variety

Favorite Bands;

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Sublime
Nirvana
Ratatat (Listen to these guys, they are amazing)
Jimi Hendrix
The Offspring
Weezer
Deadmau5

My six disc contains the following:

The Offspring's Greatest Hits
Motown Mix
Wiz Khalifa - Rolling Papers
Realm of Excursion Test Tones - 30hz-40hz
Matchbox 20 Hits (I'll call 'em that) and some good 90's jams
A rap/bass mix that's brings the booty bass

As a matter of fact, I have to say that I like more music that was before my time of 1989. They just don't make music like they used to. Now it seems like they really took the "sex sells" approach to it. I mean the only reason why a lot of rap/hip-hop songs are popular is because they have a good beat to go along with some sorta idiotic dance move (e.g. Crank Dat - Soulja Boy). <<<<<<Really dude?

"One man, alone, betrayed by the country he loves, now their last hope in their hour of need."

Seeing if anyone on here has bachelor party experience. My buddy's getting married in Niagara Falls, ON on July 1st. Having the bachelor party there two days prior. I've never been to a wedding let alone had to plan this daunting task. Other friends in the party are not offering much input. *shrugs* Should have started this a while ago but I thought his older brother would have done something but whatevs. The whole schedule has been a trip since he's in the Army and what not.

I have a restaurant picked out (Copacabana Brazilian Steakhouse if you were wondering) but that's about it. Looking for more than a last meal, booze 'em up, and hit the clubs. Trying to squeeze in a falls tour or something but not sure what the norm is for these things (not like it matters, different strokes for different folks).

Odd stuff to ask about on a car forum but it never hurts to ask since we have such a wide range of guys and few gals on here.

Would greatly appreciate any input either reply or pm.

Thanks fellas.

Members online

No members online now.
Back