Time for a change

It certainly has presance! Love the color, reaches out and grabs you then bitch slaps you! :lol:

What happened to the headlight trim?

Lol...I have a ideal on something I'm going to do to this
Trim.. that's why it isn't painted...also have to paint the mirrors and the body molding.rest of the car is painted..but I have a ideal for the rear bumper..its going to be along the lines of the front bumper except audi.

Man that car is so purdy I wanna lick it. *drools*

It certainly has presance! Love the color, reaches out and grabs you then bitch slaps you! :lol:

What happened to the headlight trim?

Lol...I have a ideal on something I'm going to do to this
Trim.. that's why it isn't painted...also have to paint the mirrors and the body molding.rest of the car is painted..but I have a ideal for the rear bumper..its going to be along the lines of the front bumper except audi.

Oh those headlights pieces and mirrors were painted a different shade of blue
That I didn't like.those were my test pieces.

holy :q:q:q:q Lee that is a major drastic change. that color is sick, but as awesome as it looks now, you need new rims bad. i dont like the wheels on it, you need some 20 inch bullits on it now either polished, or polished lip with the gun metal spokes. i'd love to see the car in person with that paint.

holy :q:q:q:q Lee that is a major drastic change. that color is sick, but as awesome as it looks now, you need new rims bad. i dont like the wheels on it, you need some 20 inch bullits on it now either polished, or polished lip with the gun metal spokes. i'd love to see the car in person with that paint.

lol.yes big change,looks better in person,paint has alot of depth. i have my eyes set on some new rims.ill have to order them put them on and see if i like them,and see if it complements the car....i know guys will have a fit because of the size,but i want to try them out. possibly...possibly.24x12s+ in the rear.20x9 in front,if i like the way they look i will put some minnie tubs to keep them tucked up inside body. but like i said "possibly".i like the looks of big wheels tucked up inside cars.dont like big wheels with car up in the air.

i already dont like it, 24????????????? god daYYYYum redonkulous!

they may be way too big,never know until you actually try one on.ill only order 1 just to see.i only pay 15$ for shipping,thats what i did with the ones on the car now.kept sending them back until i go the right look and fit.anyway may just end up with 20s.never know till you try.so you thinkin gun metal or polished?

I am gonna have to agree with Muffin on this. Thats just too damn big. Car does need large wheels though and staggered size too to compliment the nose.

I would do a 19 in front and 20 in the rear with a big lip. Anything larger looks stupid. Hell its hard to not make a 20 look stupid. I like Chris's 96 and I like that black second Gen with the 20" Bullitts but thats about it.

Normally when I see 20's on a Mark I think it looks ghettofabulous.

Gun metal with a polished lip would look great........, you know what would look killer on that thing is True Forged Sleepers.

I am gonna have to agree with Muffin on this. Thats just too damn big. Car does need large wheels though and staggered size too to compliment the nose.

I would do a 19 in front and 20 in the rear with a big lip. Anything larger looks stupid. Hell its hard to not make a 20 look stupid. I like Chris's 96 and I like that black second Gen with the 20" Bullitts but thats about it.

Normally when I see 20's on a Mark I think it looks ghettofabulous.

lol.point taken.how about your thoughts,chrome,polished or gun metal? maybe i will try to find some 20x12s. right now they are 20x10 and 19x9.20s do fit well.ghettofabulous is the look i dont want!!

main.php

4426445638_47a4dfff07_o.jpg

you deff need a 3 inch lip in the rear, 20x9 front and 20x11 or 20x12 would look sick. i think gun metal would make the car pop, but only on the center of the wheel, keep the lip polished to add a little flash, i think the gunmetal on that blue would just be the cats ass.

you deff need a 3 inch lip in the rear, 20x9 front and 20x11 or 20x12 would look sick. i think gun metal would make the car pop, but only on the center of the wheel, keep the lip polished to add a little flash, i think the gunmetal on that blue would just be the cats ass.

yeh like a polished lip.wide lip in the rear is a must.i do like these,but open to all options and opinions.the only thing is it has to stay tucked inside fender.
KGrHqNg8E2fJKeqtTBN3gYGuYw0_121.jpg

Those may look ok. I never really cared for the Mach1 style wheel though. Seems you need a little more flair.

I can tell that red Cobra I have seen in person many times and the wheels up close are spectacular! If I could afford them I would have a custom set made for my car but at $2900 they are a bit out of my range.

kmc makes some nice wheels. when i had my bagged silverado i wanted the kmc venom's for it so bad, but never finished the truck. i wonder how that wheel would look if you bought it, and had it annodized a candy blue to match the car, like blue chrome?

love the paint, great work. and I agree with jamie on the wheels. some 20 inch chome bullets would look good.

20 up front 24 out back

blue_t"possibly".i like the looks of big wheels tucked up inside cars.dont like big wheels with car up in the air.[/QUOTE said:

^^^^ that's the look I like.but it takes a special car to pull that look off.
Not sure if I could pull that off.

^^^^ that's the look I like.but it takes a special car to pull that look off.
Not sure if I could pull that off.

I think if anybody could pull it off, it would be you. Haven't seen one done like that before, then again I haven't seen a car like yours before.

Go for it, I think it would look sick!

Members online

No members online now.
Back