The next progress thread: 1998 Midnight Grey LSC

2 sets, thats several hundred dollars. While I will get them it wont be till after the house sells and I pay off my debts.

Thats why this cars progress in the beginning is so much slower then the white cars. I wont buy any upgrades till the debts are paid.

Ill sell you a set with monthly payments ontop of 2.75% interest.

Moar hoarin.

Fresh wash and buff with some interior cleaning. :)

IMGP0556-2.jpg

IMGP0559-1.jpg

IMGP0563-1.jpg

IMGP0564-1.jpg

IMGP0565-1.jpg

IMGP0567-1.jpg

^ looks like its time for a new steering wheel...

what head unit is that? Pioneer Avic?

Its an Eclipse. It will soon be replaced by a Pioneer Z120.

The steering wheel I have something cool planned for it as well.

Bill, I wish I had your skill with a buffer. I am just afraid to even go near any car with a buffer. I used to watch my buddy all the time but he has been doing it for 40 odd years.

Where do you start really? I guess I should practice on the wifes Cavalier :p

Bill, I wish I had your skill with a buffer. I am just afraid to even go near any car with a buffer. I used to watch my buddy all the time but he has been doing it for 40 odd years.

Where do you start really? I guess I should practice on the wifes Cavalier :p

come practice on my 93 ;)

Bill, im starting to like not going to your house, no new scratches lol

need to go ahead and order 2 sets of the bushings from DLF so WE can have a set (and save on shipping)

This is it, there aren't going to be any more of these made by me, ever.

Thats gonna be hard....Unless you have connections that idk about

from here...
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?p=821411#post821411

Dmaup, You're confusing the UHMW IRS Sub-Frame Mounts that I'm sold out of, with my Delrin IRS Bushing Kits, which I have in stock.

Bill, would you sell me the old Eclipse H/U? Then I'll only have 2 brands for my whole system. Not that I care, but it's nice. I'm very interested and serious if the deal is right.

Sorry mang, already prommised Sapper he can buy it when I can afford the new Pioneer.

Or you just gimme it...since I gots no birfday present from ewe

Jamie..that's why you take pics of your wife's ass for the interwebs...instead of doing the real man thing and just bending her over that fender like I would have...it's ok, I understand.

Or you just gimme it...since I gots no birfday present from ewe

Jamie..that's why you take pics of your wife's ass for the interwebs...instead of doing the real man thing and just bending her over that fender like I would have...it's ok, I understand.

you can bend her over all day long but until you actually grow a penis it wont help you much. as far as the man thing, i have a 9 and 4 year old to show for my man thing no problems there sunshine.
thats a mighty tough comeback too jeremy i didnt say anything about your wife did i? i picked on you, and you come back with an insult to my wife, amazing!!

Because they only made 297 LSCs in 98 with this color not too many people will see one in person. I have been asked many times why I wanted the grey over the pearl white I had and the reason why is the color is very striking in person. In pictures the car looks nice but the camera just cant seem to grab how light hits this paint. Its very heavy in metallics and there is a very slight pearl tint to it. I tried to catch it in the sunset to give an idea of how the paint sparkles and isnt just a dull grey.

IMGP0568.jpg

IMGP0570.jpg

IMGP0569.jpg

I wish my LS was that color not even gonna lie.

Black is a bitch to keep clean.

I know what you mean about the color, I really like this one over the white it has a bit more character to it and yes the production numbers are low.

When I was looking for my Mark I really wanted a Black on Black but I found the Charcoal Green Metallic that I have, the pictures did not do it any justice and I still have to get the best out of it with a good cut and buff.

Bill the car looks awesome!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back