SUPERCHARGED Mark VIII on EBAY!

Nice! Total sleeper! (that's exactly the route I want to take, some day far away)

Stock, inconspicuous looks FTW! :)

The color combo isn't great, but I figured it adds to the sleeper effect.

in the pic it looks like a belt driven sc to me. i havent seen a mark put that much hp with a stock bottom.......most ive seen is 350 or so. he got a stock bottom and stock tranny

Ya' think he'd at least clean the engine cover....

+1

Definitely a sleeper but cherry bombs would take away from that "sleeper" effect

+1

We all know we'd do things different if it were our car. For sure it's disgusting, the cherry bombs are horrific & the color isn't my taste but I like the setup. Clean, conspicuous, engine bay still looks very stock (dirty but stock) & it puts out some nice HP. I agree it should be putting out about 360hp but I'm sure this guy wants to make his car look even faster.

I happen to like this setup for 2 reasons:

• I don't have to either cut a hole in the hood to fit the blower on top or install a Cobra R hood.
  • No one would ever expect that nice nice lil' blower under that hood!

thats the same thing i was thinking chicken. It's just sort of there unlike most that are the center point of the engine. It deff is a sleeper no question about that.

Tried to buy this a couple of months ago when it was on craigslist. Guy never replied and I went and bought an 03 Cobra..

How'd he even do that? I'd love to know how he mounted it and routed the piping. Looks like he has the stock radiator and most of the intake tube and everything. This is definitely how I would do it

if you look it doesnt even look like the supercharger lines up with the rest of the pulleys.

How'd he even do that? I'd love to know how he mounted it and routed the piping. Looks like he has the stock radiator and most of the intake tube and everything. This is definitely how I would do it

+1 but...

if you look it doesnt even look like the supercharger lines up with the rest of the pulleys.

I'm starting to ponder... There isn't even a boost gauge on the car & the last reported mileage in 2006 was 55,000 miles. So this car has been run 6,000 miles in 4 years? Hmmm...

Hmmmm what looks to be a totally stock intake tube and plumbing PCV, How much boost? 1 to 1.5 PSI. No boost gauge and it throws a code because of the exhaust? I think not. 450HP is about the hand grenade limit of a stock bottom end. The whole thing makes me hesitate.

thats one ugly slow ass mark eight and $8500 what a weak accl must be the pcv tubing holding it back can any body proof what this guy claims the car can do shirp 2nd and 3rd.

he posted it in the for sale section himself on lod a few months back, its says far from stock but it takes off slower than a stock mark lmfao, so is it far from stock like, alot less than stock lmfao?

Members online

No members online now.
Back