Sapperfire and his cross-gen....der

yeah but my neighbors arent just neighbors, one is a clearwater detective, the other is a pinellas park cop!! i'd rather keep on my good side!

i'd let you borrow all my body tools, you'd be lost with the pile i have lol, but you are a little far to borrow it. i'm finally bringing my compressor home this weekend i moved out of my shop the 1st of june lmfao. i am slow! gotta unpack all my body tools Blue_T is gonna be coming by one of the weekends coming up to duplicate my hood and bumper like his car so i hope i dont upset any neighbors!!!

Bragger

Bill has my orbital buffer...but it has a buffing pad STUCK on it and we can't get it off...once he absolutely burns the pad up I'll just cut it off..until then, yeah I'm using my hand :-(
Hope that happens soon.Until then you are sure going to get a workout.

that sucks! hand sanding is for mexicans.
Hey.I resemble that remark. :mad: LOL!

Working hard is the only way I've ever done things...I'm too stupid to do it the lazy way

I'm actually already pretty muscular, but I may just scrap the whole idea of painting and hunting for LSC housings.. I hate the front end now..I want my Gen2 back

I'm actually already pretty muscular, but I may just scrap the whole idea of painting and hunting for LSC housings.. I hate the front end now..I want my Gen2 back
youmad.gif

Dude you remind me of my father... You want results NOWWWW!!! Relax man! You got something good going on there, some projects take time to complete. You sacrificed your other car's front end & you have already done the conversion. ONE THING AT A TIME!

Tastes vary, but personally I think that a Gen 2 with a Gen 1 front end looks fantastic. Gives the car a more aggressive look, while retaining all the Gen 2 perks except that goofy looking front grille.

If he had a grill and the nose was black and the eyes didn't look like they have liver disease then he would love it I am sure.

Its all he talked about before he bought a second gen. He even talked about it for a month or so afterward. Guess the nose just grew on him. Matches his real nose better I guess. :D

you can call the gen 2 grille goofy, but you can still buy them for the cost of a carton of cigarettes, and i havent seen a gen 2 yet without a grille or a huge ass hole punched through it. you know why because they are soft and flexible, not made out of peanut brittle like the 1st gen. you can buy a whole gen 2 nose for the price you crackhead gen 1 grille owners ask for your special grilles!!

Yeah...but look how difficult it is to FIND lsc headlights..let alone afford them.

I like Blue_T's car better than the Gen1 LSC front end

you can call the gen 2 grille goofy, but you can still buy them for the cost of a carton of cigarettes, and i havent seen a gen 2 yet without a grille or a huge ass hole punched through it. you know why because they are soft and flexible, not made out of peanut brittle like the 1st gen. you can buy a whole gen 2 nose for the price you crackhead gen 1 grille owners ask for your special grilles!!

yoda.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

you can buy a whole gen 2 nose for the price you crackhead gen 1 grille owners ask for your special grilles!!
stupid question #64:
I can buy a gen 2 nose/front clip and put on my 96, in lieu of replacing the grill and remodeling headlights? straight bolt on swap?

As long as you replace EVERYTHING for the front clip.

Wiper cowl, fenders, header panel, grill, wheel well covers headlights and harness, front bumper, hood , hood hinges, hood latch and the header panel brackets

eh,,,,stupid question # 65: I can swap the gen 1 and 2 front bumper cover, grill headlights? not the whole clip

Sapp, your car is looking good. Not quite as good as mine, but....

Shopping cart handles aren't my thing :p and that cowl looks more at home on a camaro
. Besides, yours is a Gen 1 :( sad flat seats with a headrest thats like a rock and ancient looking buttons. You've done a lot of great work to yours, and is in my top 10 favorite first gens , buts not a Gen2

Members online

No members online now.
Back