ripped camel's motor swap progress

apparently (lol) doesnt indicate sarcasm to you either duche licker. you give laser :q:q:q:q i gave you :q:q:q:q, i dont care if i miss work because of the junkyard, i just want to be sure myself if i should take a day off, i wasnt making it your fault at all,if i do take it off i'd like to have the oil recovery company come suck out my 250 gallons of waste oil and 100 gallons of coolant, i have no more room for waste, and i need to be there for that, if i was sure they could come tomorrow, i'd call my boss right now, what i wasnt joking about though, is calling your car a pos, that i meant!

apparently (lol) doesnt indicate sarcasm to you either duche licker. you give laser :q:q:q:q i gave you :q:q:q:q, i dont care if i miss work because of the junkyard, i just want to be sure myself if i should take a day off, i wasnt making it your fault at all,if i do take it off i'd like to have the oil recovery company come suck out my 250 gallons of waste oil and 100 gallons of coolant, i have no more room for waste, and i need to be there for that, if i was sure they could come tomorrow, i'd call my boss right now, what i wasnt joking about though, is calling your car a pos, that i meant!

HAHAHA! That's cool. I wish I would have known you were going to be there though, because I would have demanded they be at your shop at an exact time. I was just under the impression anytime would do on the hours you gave me because Matt was going to be there. I'll try to get ahold of them tomorrow morning to see if I can get an eta. text me when they get there so I know not to hound them any longer.

im going to work so i wont know when they get there, i'm calling matt now to make sure he will be!

Whats going on with this turd? I want it to be done so Jaime will start answering PMs again :D

Jamie is rebuilding the engine and swapping on a new ds head. Should be done next weekend. Then he is going to turbo it and add nitrous for free.....

Ok joking about the turbo and nitrous ;) , but fingers crossed she'll be done by next weekend May 15-16.

then i'm gonna have derrik come get it, and be on the shop roof with a 2 ton lead block and drop it on him as he walks up to the door.

dan i'm not cutting anything off it i dont need any problems from the junk yard, but i did tell you like 2 months ago that i had other 97-98 engine harness's i could do that from, but you said you needed to get funds together, so thats as far as i went with it.

Hey man, I know... Ya know how it is sometimes when you've been around a type of car or whatever and you kind of get a feel for how much you think a part should cost, ballpark. Sometimes you think something is a great deal, other times you say, meh thats a little high for me. I appreciate you replying to me when I asked for that stuff, I was just trying to get most of my parts for the COP swap in one shot, and you said you didnt have COPs and you wouldnt make any profit on the valve covers, I figured i'd keep looking around. I do appreciate and thank you for all the parts I have bought from you in the past, everything I purchased I was very happy with and thought the price was fair. I do have the cash, just shopping around for a few different Mark parts atm... like some black interior parts and a few random drivetrain parts... So, i'm just planning carefully before I buy.

write me a direct email, with everything you are looking for, and i will see what i can do to come up with it and prices, but this is where i feel i waste my time with alot of people, i'm not saying you are a waste of time, but i know in the end you wont want to spend alot, but i cant give stuff away either, i have to make it worth my time too. i have some big projects and i am gonna collect some decent cheddar so dicking around with little odds and ends isnt worth it to me sometimes ya know what i am saying? i want to help out though because we have done plenty of business in the past, i just dont want to waste time getting everything together and cleaning parts up and all that to find out you dont want it!!

email me, jamies98lsc@aol.com

Members online

No members online now.
Back