Post your custom wheels

Thinking about getting it because it's my color too. I don't want it to drive. $500 will likely take it. Maybe less.

Chris, you should buy it..that way you can sell me those saddle door panels and arm rest if they're nice!

Thinking about getting it because it's my color too. I don't want it to drive. $500 will likely take it. Maybe less.

Chris, you should buy it..that way you can sell me those saddle door panels and arm rest if they're nice!

dang it. i really don't have the time to mess with another car right now, but it would be awesome to buy that. i'd throw a motor in it and drive it.

Sex on wheels. Love it. Love the W7 too. :)

Thanks!

I wish had some pics of my first Mark VIII. I had 2 12W7's crammed in the trunk, along with 2 JL 1000/1's, a 300/1, a second battery, and a 3 fd capacitor.....and I could still get to my spare tire!

Very Sharp. Win any trophies ??

He should win one for the "tire wideness look" :D

If it's possible, and I seriously don't know but if the tires are actually sitting on the fenders, I would shorten w/e needed to be shortened so that they would tuck under but I'm sure there is more than I know involved to do something like that. I think Mike Shultz went through all of this to fit his tires up under his rear fenders and IIRC, it wasn't a simple nor a cheap task.

22x8.5 38mm offset. 245 30 22 tires

DSCF0610-1.jpg

What parts are required to do a front and rear brake hub swap so I can put FR500 rims on my mark? I am clueless. I have a Black on Black 97 LSC with 57K miles and a 6 speed manual swap from Temple Performance. He did a great job! I hate the look of my stock rims and the feel of my brakes. Any pointers?

Thanks, Matt

What parts are required to do a front and rear brake hub swap so I can put FR500 rims on my mark? I am clueless. I have a Black on Black 97 LSC with 57K miles and a 6 speed manual swap from Temple Performance. He did a great job! I hate the look of my stock rims and the feel of my brakes. Any pointers?

Thanks, Matt

http://home.comcast.net/~dlfraleigh/Article.html

start here! let me know if you still have questions.

Members online

No members online now.
Back