Votes: 24 24.5%
  • 33-40

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • 41-50

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • 51+

Votes: 16 16.3%

• Total voters
Is that a challenge? I like a good challenge! Been years since I've used the 'ban' button.

Personally, I think you are going to have to work alot harder to get banned.

Getting banned here is considered a "badge of honor" by most. Certainly something to strive for I guess.

:D

man, if you let me borrow the ban button.. I can increase the combined IQ level of this message board by a few notches.

to date I've ignored exactly "1" user, so it's not like I'm a "ban nazi"...lol

Is that a challenge? I like a good challenge! Been years since I've used the 'ban' button.

Personally, I think you are going to have to work alot harder to get banned.

Getting banned here is considered a "badge of honor" by most. Certainly something to strive for I guess.

:D

If I'm not mistaken there have been only 3 that have been banned ...

The BigDog, The BigApple ebay dude, and Eric1 ....

Look we even let PeteSweet say, MrWilson, and old Abe.... LOL ...

Then there's KK ... don't know why we let him still post here.:eek: :D ;) Love ya Kid ... When you coming down again I have some fun things to do LOL:shifty:

Rbones

Hint to Mespock: You can see who's banned in the modCP. I think mods can see that, might be just Admins, depends on how joey has you guys set up. I don't remember though, might be wrong. Been a couple of days since I've been in an admin CP screen.

SO what did we learn from this poll?
70% of LVC users are over 21

what is the relevance of this, compared to the original posters "problems, he's encountering"?

Rbones

Hint to Mespock: You can see who's banned in the modCP. I think mods can see that, might be just Admins, depends on how joey has you guys set up. I don't remember though, might be wrong. Been a couple of days since I've been in an admin CP screen.

Wow I've banned the most members ... since May LOL .. Those dang Spammers ...

23 got the lincoln a cobra a mountaineer and another mustang only debt is the cobra and oh yeah im still in college... dude being old or young doesnt matter on the board... if you have respect and can take a little of Frogs crap you will be fine... Damn infedels lol and damn where is my cookie... :( ill pass on the lap dace by chicken when i get to 3000 posts that just doesnt sound like much fun to me.

So did viking run for cover I take it. :D 26 here

I don't know why I have the feeling he won't be coming around LVC again, that is until his curiosity takes the best of him & he wants to peek inside this poll thread just to see what's been said. Even then, I think he won't respond, he may just be done with LVC, you probably have to look for Vikingdiesel on the other MarkVIII forums under "AgelessViking":D

You didn't read the 300 post cookie rules in the LC contract...

*Not available to residents of California

I dont live in Cali and I still dont have a cookie! :mad:

I just got here and look how many posts I have!
Attention-Whore_Beach.jpg

Members online

Back