Votes: 10 10.2%
  • 51+

Votes: 16 16.3%

• Total voters

vikingdiesel

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
This might answer my question on some of the problems im running into

[edit] But before anyone answers my poll, I'll tell you how old I am so you understand why I'm having these problems in the first place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Problems... such as...?

People not helping you out because they are jerks? A jerk can be of any age, from little kids to grumpy, senile, cynical old men.

Or is it because people just don't give a damn about trying to help people who won't try to help themselves first?

I'm just curious, and trying to have a reasonable conversation with you, so check yourself before answering, OK?

check yourself, why dont you put your age in? real hopefully. You sleep on here too... huh, you must be living in moms basement or somthin

What if the needed option is not available on your poll?

check yourself, why dont you put your age in? real hopefully. You sleep on here too... huh, you must be living in moms basement or somthin

I don't know what your problem is, but I bet it's hard to pronounce, isn't it.

Sleep here...? This is coming from you, the guy who creates a poll at 0132 hours LT? Kettle...

I don't sleep much nowadays. The reasons as to why this is, I fear, would elude you.

Answer my question first, why do you want to know?

well since you're having an issue answering it, thats enough for me to know, I didnt think giving your age out would be so hard

I'm checking every thread that I see vikings name... This is just too good...

"like if tyson fought an infant"

HA!

I know that there is an ignore function on LVC, but I am unable to use it on this guy.

Too much fun to read the posts.

We're either too old to appreciate him or to understand the world he understands.
Or we're all too young to appreciate him and understand the world he understands.

You pick?

Last edited:
That damned FrogJerk!... wait... uhhhh.. yeah....

~slips out the side window~

*follows in a trench coat and night vision goggles*
*goes blind and faints because its 101 out and the suns up*

Can I jump in on the leg humping session? Autodesk Inventor is really trying my patience today, and the distraction would be welcome but I know how territorial you dogs can get!!! :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back