Votes: 19 19.4%
  • 41-50

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • 51+

Votes: 16 16.3%

• Total voters
I'm 19, got a problem with that?

I do! Rabble rabble rabble! Gripe gripe gripe! :D

I dont give a rats ass what age someone is. You are eaither good people or you are not. Its easy to tell IMHO with people.
Like I know kustomizinkid is good people cause of how he treats others and how he responds. I can tell Frog is an ass but a good dude that may bust your balls but he will help ya pick up the peices. Geno has been nothing but helpfull and has been someone I looked up to for years without knowing he was on this board. Maxx is a solid guy too so I hang out here cause I like the people here.
Viking I had in the cool section too, sure you have to be very precise in your help to him as he is not as mechanically inclined as some. Thats not a bad thing, we all had to learn.
Now I am a n00b here, I know that. I was able to pick up on who is who and also know that Frog will help ya out as long as you are willing to help yourself out too.
Getting some sand in your vag over something he says and replying in the like is one thing but then to just come out and attack him is another. Now I can understand loosing it and snapping a little but its the damn net and you shouldnt let it get to you THAT much where you have to start another thread that very clearly (if you follow vikings other posts) is basically calling the forum members all children or acting immature.
Must have been a shock to see we are all mostley middle aged (to me life is over after 70 so 35 is middle aged :p ) owners here........ forgot where I was going with this, pain meds kicked in. :D

HRM........my name is'nt on that list. I'm gonna have to step up my posting and a s s h o l eness to start registering with people. :D

OK I do not post all that often, but I am a Lincoln owner and find a wealth of information at LVC, but dam people lighten up a bit. If you find a question you think a person should have used the search function for don't answer it, trust me the search function sucks.......... I don't think its a reason to post beat people because they spell a word incorrectly, or are new and ask a question that's already been answered. I enjoy a good laugh like everybody else, but some people might not have as thick skins as some.

HRM........my name is'nt on that list. I'm gonna have to step up my posting and a s s h o l eness to start registering with people. :D

:Beer
My bad, like I said, pain meds kicked in. :lol:

I hardly ever have to ask ANY questions. Which is why my post count is sooo low after 5 years here. They've all been answered umpteen thousand times already! New people are awesome, they keep me out of the line of fire:)

Dude WTF? I never got my cookie? :confused:

cat-1.jpg

He never gave me a damned cookie, I want my "F-ing" cookie. Aren't most mark owners over 80 years old?

Original Mark VIII owners were 80-ish. The people who buy them now are in their 20's. They're poor or smart with their money.:D An affordable, luxurious, mustang eater, is something many of us young whippersnappers can't pass up.

By the way, i'm 25, and 5 out of 25 of my cars have been lincolns. That's right, 25 cars, 4 properties, a wife, 2 kids, and a dog.:D Most of that was while working at Wal-mart and Subway.

Oh crap! I started rambling.:shifty:

Original Mark VIII owners were 80-ish. The people who buy them now are in their 20's. They're poor or smart with their money.:D An affordable, luxurious, mustang eater, is something many of us young whippersnappers can't pass up.

By the way, i'm 25, and 5 out of 25 of my cars have been lincolns. That's right, 25 cars, 4 properties, a wife, 2 kids, and a dog.:D Most of that was while working at Wal-mart and Subway.

Oh crap! I started rambling.:shifty:

25 with a wife and 2 kids, I question you intelligence, J/K. we are the same way, i am 26 and have 2 lincolns, I only have one house though, I can only live in one at a time.

My story is a lot like yours only more interesting because it involves robots.

Mine is more interesting, I have a 1200+ hp V6 Lincoln LS, with "GTR" stickers.
Take that BIOoootchhhhhhhhhh!

I'm 36 and on my second user name. I always do a search first. I have answered a lot of questions for myself simply by doing this. Doing searches is at the Kindergarten level of web intelligence and etiquette.

Members online

No members online now.
Back