Official: Stance Coilover Thread

Ordering. Now to go tear apart the storage garage and see if I can find my tools. It seems they have gone communal aka someone else decided to use them and now I can't find them. Hate it when that happens.

Ordering. Now to go tear apart the storage garage and see if I can find my tools. It seems they have gone communal aka someone else decided to use them and now I can't find them. Hate it when that happens.

that's why no one uses them unless I know they are, or I give them express consent to use them, such as my Grandpa, who can come get what he needs when ever because I know they will be back in the same spot the next day, or as soon as he is done. He also lives next door so its not like I have to go far if he has them for something.

Well I share those garages with my Old Man and Brother. Every so often they will go in there churning stuff up looking for something and then it's a needle in a haystack when it comes to finding anything again. I know where my roll-around box, cherry picker, parts cleaner, and engine stand is at since they are hard to hide. I guess I'll just grab them all and move them to the garage at my house. Still need to find my little/junkyard box though. It actually has most of the useful tools in it.

Here's the requested pictures and MSRP.
They look pretty darn good.
ls_1.gif

ls_2.gif

They are going to be listed at $1395.00.
The specs are 12k/13k and 16 way adjustable. For the weight of the car, that should be on the heavier sporty side but not harsh stiff. The simplicity of the design should allow for a wide variety of ride heights. I'm heading over tonight or tomorrow to pick mine up!
Only place that has them right now is Touge Factory.
[url]http://tougefactory.com/shop/contact/contactus/[/URL]

Damn those are purdy!!! But expensive. Don't put those pics on the Mark VIII site or they'll call 'em "struts":lol:

If I ever get an LS, I'd love to try something like that when the price goes down.

Damn those are purdy!!! But expensive. Don't put those pics on the Mark VIII site or they'll call 'em "struts":lol:

If I ever get an LS, I'd love to try something like that when the price goes down.

This is actually very cheap for being adjustable coilovers for an out of production vehicle with little to no aftermarket.

You can always just use eibachs which are only $250.

that's why no one uses them unless I know they are, or I give them express consent to use them, such as my Grandpa, who can come get what he needs when ever because I know they will be back in the same spot the next day, or as soon as he is done. He also lives next door so its not like I have to go far if he has them for something.
I do not let folks use my tools either, and I shadowed the toolbox so I can account for everything.

Anyone picks these up yet? I don't see getting them until I find a new job, which I am working very hard to do.

I did. They should be arriving tomorrow.

Stance is also giving me the opportunity to work with them on doing the press release and photos for their site once I get them installed and dialed in.

Stance is also giving me the opportunity to work with them on doing the press release and photos for their site once I get them installed and dialed in.

sweet dude, will you be throwing them on same day? or will we have to wait more :mad:

Depends on how much time I have this weekend. For sure I will get some glamour shots of them once I get them unboxed, but I might not get them put on

Sweet!!!! Can't wait to hear some feedback on these before I take the plunge too. I just hope shipping to me isn't gonna be a bitch.

SEXY!!!!!

I would've had my ls apart, ready for these to just bolt them up.

Congrats :cool:

Nice Bull, Did you buy a coilover wrench? or do they come with it?

Members online

No members online now.
Back