Official: Stance Coilover Thread

It's completely adjustable so its all up to you mlara. If you want to keep the comfort you have now and want a standard lowered ride feel you can have that. Or you could crank them up to 15 and have a track car feel.

I have mine on 15 right now and I'm not sure I will even soften them up. I can feel every little crack and bump in the road, but I can only make my car ridiculously stupid low and not worry so much about losing my fenders now either

If you live in an area with roads that aren't to kind (like mine) it's not super practical for daily driving unless you like dodging every little hole in the road. But it's also not that much of a huge difference over eibachs in comfort. Those are fairly stiff as well.

If you went from OEM springs to these cranked up to 15 you would probably be super shocked

So who wants to sponsor me a set? I take pretty pictures too :cool:

Here is a teaser. Picture is grainy since it is pretty dark right now.

This is at the height they were set at right out of the box.

NZ0CtEtH

Comparison to fronts before:

5907542912_23b74ca5c5_b.jpg

I hope to receive the rears tomorrow :)

Cant wait to see them with the rears on too. This ls of mine is beggin to be lowered haha

That looks great!
I'm thinking of ditching my 20 inch rims in favor for 18's and getting these.. So a couple ??'s for you bull..

Those are 18" range rovers am I correct? Do you know the offset?
How much clearance do you have around the tire?
How much more do you think you could drop it before worrying about rub?

If you could answer these for me it would be greatly appreciated before I take the plunge in about another week or 2..

I'm dying to see what the rear is gonna look like.. I'm going to get them anyways I think and if they won't work well with my 20" +38 wheels that's OK, it will give me an excuse to buy wheels that will give me the best drop on it..

Considering how firm they can be, one could lower a car with 20's to a certain point and not be concerned with travel. I too run a +38, 20" wheel.

I am not overly concerned with how low I can get it but would benefit from the ability to stiffen up the suspension for hard cornering on backroad driving and high speed Interstate driving. Where I live the Interstate system is cur directly through the a portion of the Appalachian Mountains. The turns get tight and a lot of fun at 75-90 mph.

Some people have a point price is steep considering the fact that they just came out they should do like a promo. Like a sale just to get the product out there. If product is used by more consumers it can influence more people to buy

Some people have a point price is steep considering the fact that they just came out they should do like a promo. Like a sale just to get the product out there. If product is used by more consumers it can influence more people to buy

No.

For what its worth, if you factor in dealer price for new Sport shocks + new Eibach spring kit, these really arent that much more

Seeing as how they have already agreed to give LVC members special pricing, I would consider that a "promo", and they didnt have to do that at all.

For what its worth, if you factor in dealer price for new Sport shocks + new Eibach spring kit, these really arent that much more

Exactly what I was thinking.. that's what I was looking to do before these came out.. And its really less work for me..

That looks great!
I'm thinking of ditching my 20 inch rims in favor for 18's and getting these.. So a couple ??'s for you bull..

Those are 18" range rovers am I correct? Do you know the offset?
How much clearance do you have around the tire?
How much more do you think you could drop it before worrying about rub?

If you could answer these for me it would be greatly appreciated before I take the plunge in about another week or 2..

To echo what a couple others have said. They are 19x8 et38. To run RR wheels you need special custom hub/wheel centric adapters to change the PCD.

There is still a couple inches of vertical clearance above the wheel so I can definitely go lower and tuck them. The dampening on these allows someone to do that and minimize the risk of losing a fender with the firm suspension. If you remove your fender liners and roll/pull the fenders you could get even more radical

You gotta pay to play. No fully adjustable coilovers are cheap. Especially properly made ones. $1200 for these are not a bad price at all.

To echo what a couple others have said. They are 19x8 et38. To run RR wheels you need special custom hub/wheel centric adapters to change the PCD.

There is still a couple inches of vertical clearance above the wheel so I can definitely go lower and tuck them. The dampening on these allows someone to do that and minimize the risk of losing a fender with the firm suspension. If you remove your fender liners and roll/pull the fenders you could get even more radical

You gotta pay to play. No fully adjustable coilovers are cheap. Especially properly made ones. $1200 for these are not a bad price at all.
That explains why I couldn't find any 5x108 wheels.

New rear lower mounts came in today. Pics with the setup fully done to come :)

reKAwWhK

Damn, thats low in the front! Can't wait to see the rears installed. When you get the rears installed you should take pics of the car all the way down and then pics with the car all the way up. And measurements too. Just a thought

Scary low for daily use but definitely looks good. Damn I want a set.

Do you have a garage, bull?

Also that looks sick. That thing would scrape a pebble!

Lookin good! When you go to take pics, can you have a pic with the sunroof tilted up :)?

Damn, thats low in the front! Can't wait to see the rears installed. When you get the rears installed you should take pics of the car all the way down and then pics with the car all the way up. And measurements too. Just a thought

All the way down would be a scary picture. The fronts can easily go down another 3-4 inches :eek:

Scary low for daily use but definitely looks good. Damn I want a set.

I want to make it a hint lower but now I'm afraid to. Unexpected change in my way home from work today due to construction led me down a road where I almost lost my front bumper :lol:

Do you have a garage, bull?

Also that looks sick. That thing would scrape a pebble!

I have a townhome with an attached garage. Those buildings are for the small units in my complex. No garage would be tragic for my OCD and my car

Lookin good! When you go to take pics, can you have a pic with the sunroof tilted up :)?

Sure thing!

Members online

Back