Official PetesSweets Douchebag of the Month Celebratory Thread!

WOOOHOOOO I'm SUPER DUPER STATE TROOPER!!!!!

lol

I have to say...it's quite entertaining how easily one can get on someone's nerves.......it's like dropping a mouse into a maze and watching the results and every so often when the mouse gets timid or "fartsie" you nudge it and aggravate it to try and reach that cheesiness at the end :-D

Good god man you are full of yourself. Who the hell cares that you work near microsoft. Who the hell cares that if one of the poor bastards that comes in for your help works for microsoft. Does that make a bit of difference? Nope. And yet you continue to bring that up. Good for you! Momma's so proud!!!

Uhhhhg you are irritating. Much like when a mosquito is buzzing around your head while you are trying to enjoy yourself outside and you just can't seem to squash the damn thing. You know that the mosquito is harmless, pointless, and brainless, but you simply want the thing dead and gone. That's you. We all know it, you know it, your poor mother knows it. Now we are just waiting for the day you buy a nissan and just GO AWAY. Oh by the way, I hate you :)

Such... distaste for a fellow member... Come on guys, Pete is a good fill-in for comic relief at times. No need to hate the guy.

Oh, and Pete? A clinic near Microsoft? Last time I was on campus, there were apartments to the north, houses to the East, nothing to the south, and nothing to the west between the main campus and The data center (building 11) and the HR building, 24.

Are you at Overlake, next to Building 22?

Granted, they've built a lot more since I was last there though...

Such... distaste for a fellow member... Come on guys, Pete is a good fill-in for comic relief at times. No need to hate the guy.

Oh, and Pete? A clinic near Microsoft? Last time I was on campus, there were apartments to the north, houses to the East, nothing to the south, and nothing to the west between the main campus and The data center (building 11) and the HR building, 24.

Are you at Overlake, next to Building 22?

Granted, they've built a lot more since I was last there though...

Na buddy i'm in Redmond near the Redmond Town Center where most of the outsourced clinic are. Same place where I live too :-D

good money though...I make 35-50per hour considering if it's a standard deep tissue massage or a PIP or L&I massage...cause insurance work it horsesh*t...need that compensation.

Redmond is just due east of the Microsoft Bellevue(Redmond) campus off 148th :-D

btw let the guy diss all he wants...he chose to call me a mosquito which can give him MALARIA!!! lol

I want my 10min back you took away from me.... damn, do you really have this much time to post random BS on a car forum. I don't think I have seen a single post on this forum that PetesSweets talks about any real car topics... just random crap. Dude do you really have nothing better to do then tell us what you do for a living, we don't care. I just want to know if you will sell me your front bumper, or any other parts off your silver LS.

I want my 10min back you took away from me.... damn, do you really have this much time to post random BS on a car forum. I don't think I have seen a single post on this forum that PetesSweets talks about any real car topics... just random crap. Dude do you really have nothing better to do then tell us what you do for a living, we don't care. I just want to know if you will sell me your front bumper, or any other parts off your silver LS.

Noone says you have to read my discussions ya lil virgin. And btw, there is some topics I have asked and "assisted" in relative information to other threads...maybe you just choose to see the ones I could'nt give a rats @ss about :-D

Kiss your LS goodnight for me :-D

I want my 10min back you took away from me.... damn, do you really have this much time to post random BS on a car forum. I don't think I have seen a single post on this forum that PetesSweets talks about any real car topics... just random crap. Dude do you really have nothing better to do then tell us what you do for a living, we don't care.

+1000

You bring a level of douchiness to this site that hasn't been seen in quite some time, and that makes me kinda sad. It's unfortunate that the LS has depreciated so much so that a non-sensical blabbermouth like yourself could afford one.

I can picture you driving your lincoln now.....'seat reclined at an uncomfortable and unsafe position, leaning to the right so from behind your car you look like you are sitting on the armrest, your gay white mariners hat with the unbent brim cocked to the right ever-so-slightly, left arm stretched straight out to the steering wheel showing off your three sizes too large knock-off Louis Vuitton watch, bumpin JayZ and Lil Wayne much louder than is publicly acceptable.' You know, the typical douche mannerisms.

Oh and I didn't CALL you a mosquito, I COMPARED you to one. Get it straight :q:q:q:qnuts. How's your girlfriend feel about your semi-celebrity status on LVC? No doubt when you aren't posting your braindead comments on here you must be gabbing her ear off about what you are going to post next. Get a life! :cool:

Is it possible that Jwerner and pete are one in the same???

:shifty: :shifty:

+1000

You bring a level of douchiness to this site that hasn't been seen in quite some time, and that makes me kinda sad. It's unfortunate that the LS has depreciated so much so that a non-sensical blabbermouth like yourself could afford one.

I can picture you driving your lincoln now.....'seat reclined at an uncomfortable and unsafe position, leaning to the right so from behind your car you look like you are sitting on the armrest, your gay white mariners hat with the unbent brim cocked to the right ever-so-slightly, left arm stretched straight out to the steering wheel showing off your three sizes too large knock-off Louis Vuitton watch, bumpin JayZ and Lil Wayne much louder than is publicly acceptable.' You know, the typical douche mannerisms.

Oh and I didn't CALL you a mosquito, I COMPARED you to one. Get it straight :q:q:q:qnuts. How's your girlfriend feel about your semi-celebrity status on LVC? No doubt when you aren't posting your braindead comments on here you must be gabbing her ear off about what you are going to post next. Get a life! :cool:

Baby Need A Bottle?

you seem to be in that crowd or dream about them if you bother to describe that kind of person in full detail. And to think my comments ramble on. LOL

Compared or not, you chose a relation that can kill you but I see your remarks are what do you in. As dull and boring as seeing someone beat a brick wall with a toilet paper roll. You couldn't come up with anything better to say in the time this post has been up then you really have failed at life.

And if anything my girlfriend finds it quite comical to see the remarks and retort I show he from the members on here. Tha'ts the great thing about being with people whom have a sense of humor and don't take life so seriously as one like yourself does.

Care to try better...today will deserve some laughs...and if you'd like I can pick you up a pacifier to help you fit the bill :-D

nin-baby-there-is-no-you-demotivational-poster.jpg

Is it possible that Jwerner and pete are one in the same???

:shifty: :shifty:

Nah I highly doubt that. Jwerner seems intelligent and actually has real life input when it comes to these cars. Tweet on the other hand, is not and does not.

You couldn't come up with anything better to say in the time this post has been up then you really have failed at life.

Yup. Clearly I have failed at life. I actually left my computer for the evening. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. Today after work instead of leaving my computer screen to pursue a life outside in the sun where real people roam and work on thier own cars, I'll sit in my dark little room and try to my hearts content to stoop to your cavemanish level of intelligence and "humor" to come up with something you would approve of.

And no I am not in that crowd that I described. No, unfortunately there are enough of you out there driving your GTPs and donked out caprices and whatnot that I have gotten a pretty good view of that retarded lifestyle. It's just too bad one of you found your way into a relatively nice car.

And thank you for that motivational poster. I knew you had one in ya!

Noone says you have to read my discussions ya lil virgin. And btw, there is some topics I have asked and "assisted" in relative information to other threads...maybe you just choose to see the ones I could'nt give a rats @ss about :-D

Kiss your LS goodnight for me :-D

I was going to write a response to this, but then I realized.... why?

You've got to have guys like Pete on a message board for comic relief-
both for what he says and in your ability to pick on him.

You've got to have guys like Pete on a message board for comic relief-
both for what he says and in your ability to pick on him.

Hi-de-ho Calabrio!

yes gotta love comic relieve...even car forum need them with all the crap autos go through. I try throwing some in the Politics forum but they just ignore the comments and continue argueing with eachother. As if Lewis Black popped into the senate while they are debating steroids (cause we all know they've spent more days in discussion about steroids than they have about healthcare, terrorism, and the Katrina event) and Lewis doesn't even get a chuckle.....

That's why i enjoy the LS forums (though I own an LS) ppl on it are so sensetive to the slightest remark. Like flicking a kid with down-syndrome's ear and he freaks our like he's havin a stroke :-D

I love how the administrators are having fun with the title of this thread lol....guess they want to "secretly" join in on the fun :-D

Pete's like the nasty std ridden hooker that no one wants to admit they've hit it with but when all else fails they take for a ride around the block. Every body claims they hate him but when you've got some pent up anger he sure is fun to take it out on. Then like the std's the dirty bitch gave you he keeps popping up at the most inconvenient times. :D

+1 for PeteSweets!

:yourock:

:wave:wave:wave

that's why I'm a massage therapist. Plus other sites more me and the girls are distracting which is why I enjoy getting on here on my phone or when I get home to pass the time....even after a good workout :-D

Why are you knocking on GTP's? Those are great cars, I still miss mine.

It really wasn't the car per say that I was ripping on. In my area it seems that is the car of choice for that particular type of douche bag. I actually like the cars, but these kids have started to ruin the car for me.

And for anyone who honestly finds what tweets says to be funny.....well then sorry but your sense of humor stopped growing up at about age 12. We all love having a good time and ripping on each other, but the things tweets says are just dumb.

Well since there is whole bunch of nonsense goin on in this thread let me use this chance and post the latist picture of my car :))))

DSC05841.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back