Official PetesSweets Douchebag of the Month Celebratory Thread!

PetesSweets86

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
your a F*ck up tweet... and it's not malignant or melanoma you stupid f*ck... it's malignant or benign

you make me sick every time you post... go away already

you do realize that malignant and melanoma or both bad types of cancers malignant means it spreads and melanoma is very deadly

how the F*ck do you expect someone to die from a benign cancer you tripple C*nt whore!

Well.... you are half wrong and half ignorant. Melanoma is skin cancer, malignant is a term referring to a worsening disease or ailment..... I guess if you thought before you posted you wouldn't have 1,700 posts in 6 months.

To the OP; my buddy Ed back in MO had the same thing happen to him at age 20 (5 years ago). He lost one and had chemo for a while. He's fine now and somehow managed to get more play with just one than he did with two. Guess curiosity gets the best of 'em. Havent seen him in a year but he was doing very well after everything....

ahh yes I got my Cancers mixed up there......so many damn contraindications in the health world and RARELY do I get any patients in my clinic who have suffered from any cancer beyond breast or intestinal cancers

and here's what you must play :-D

374_image.jpg

pete. i guess befor i say something that wont sound right,

what exactly do you do at the clinic?

I'm a therapist...if you guys can't even keep up. I work for a chiropractor at our clinic based next to microsoft :-D

ahh yes I got my Cancers mixed up there......so many damn contraindications in the health world and RARELY do I get any patients in my clinic who have suffered from any cancer beyond breast or intestinal cancers
you dont have a clinic. your some fat pizza face kid that sits in his moms basement blogging about your moms current boyfriends ls

you do realize that malignant and melanoma or both bad types of cancers malignant means it spreads and melanoma is very deadly

how the F*ck do you expect someone to die from a benign cancer you tripple C*nt whore!

Tweet...I think your father missed the recepticle and left your aptitude genome on the bed sheets

Well.... you are half wrong and half ignorant. Melanoma is skin cancer, malignant is a term referring to a worsening disease or ailment..... I guess if you thought before you posted you wouldn't have 1,700 posts in 6 months.

To the OP; my buddy Ed back in MO had the same thing happen to him at age 20 (5 years ago). He lost one and had chemo for a while. He's fine now and somehow managed to get more play with just one than he did with two. Guess curiosity gets the best of 'em. Havent seen him in a year but he was doing very well after everything....

He He... that's the problem.. he can't think

I understand the problems from time to time and in any group there will be personalities that just don't get along ... But on both sides can we find a way to discuss things in a more mature manner ...

I know many of you are tired of Pete but Pete does have some redeeming value from time to time ... maybe it just humor ... but there have been worse.

But maybe if we discuss poorly posted posts or threads with out the flaming we'd do better for our newer members. Don't want to chase too many away or create a fear of posting.

I don't think Pete's going away and I don't think his personality is one that will scare off ...

If you don't like Pete's post there is an ignore feature found in the PM section that you can use.

At this point I don't find any reason to ban Pete.

Oh and Pete you could help out by working on some of your posts ... you've built up a very big fan club...

I understand the problems from time to time and in any group there will be personalities that just don't get along ... But on both sides can we find a way to discuss things in a more mature manner ...

I know many of you are tired of Pete but Pete does have some redeeming value from time to time ... maybe it just humor ... but there have been worse.

But maybe if we discuss poorly posted posts or threads with out the flaming we'd do better for our newer members. Don't want to chase too many away or create a fear of posting.

I don't think Pete's going away and I don't think his personality is one that will scare off ...

If you don't like Pete's post there is an ignore feature found in the PM section that you can use.

At this point I don't find any reason to ban Pete.

Oh and Pete you could help out by working on some of your posts ... you've built up a very big fan club...

I do find it funny that they complain on the topic of "inteligence" but yet can't use the ignore feature. Funny stuff :-D

and to anyone's knowledge maybe i'm trying to keep my title of BDOTM award...I still haven't finished the gigantic cookie I got as my price...NOM NOM NOM NOM :-D

People can keep up, they just don't care. Since when do you handle cancer patients at a chiropractor?

Massage Therapy :-D

Lymphatic system (to which most cancers occur) can be affected through massage therapy in which toxins and "possible" cancer cell are drained. of coarse this can only be done to minor cases of cancer or those recovering from cancer to better the chances of not getting it again. I also deal with automotive accidents. Sports Injuries, Chronic pain from workplace or everyday life (Such as Microsoft employees), Sciatic pain, etc etc etc

What the :q:q:q:q is going on in this thread? I seriously am reading through this and half of it is just random comments.

that's because someone made this thread and somehow copy/pasted my comments from a different threads.....I dunno how it was done since they make it look like I started the thread...maybe the guy who made it erased his profile? I dunno.....

I dare say a moderator (possibly calabrio) moderated you, to keep the original thread on topic.

So, you now have your very own junk thread to play with! Yay! :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back