Official PetesSweets Douchebag of the Month Celebratory Thread!

nope, your kids' mouths :-D
So now, not only are you into playing with another guys tool, you're into child molestation too?

ToCatchaPete.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
you make my head look as shine as an Oscar award...lol :-D

super duper spray on tan I guess :-D

gonna have to keep that....made me laugh :-D

Pete
i've got nothing against you but yet when I saw this I imediately remembered this thread and thought of you.:shifty:

835_005443323.jpg

Pete
i've got nothing against you but yet when I saw this I imediately remembered this thread and thought of you.:shifty:

making demotivational posters of yourself in hopes to put a smile on my face? aww you're too sweet :-D

I lied

I have to come clean. I don't make 35-50 an hour or have all of these guns I have talked about. I just wanted you guys to think I am cool. I actually work at Mc'Donald's third shift making about 8 dollars or so. One day though I'll work my way up to cashier.

I have to come clean. I don't make 35-50 an hour or have all of these guns I have talked about. I just wanted you guys to think I am cool. I actually work at Mc'Donald's third shift making about 8 dollars or so. One day though I'll work my way up to cashier.

wow really, bro? sorry to hear.

lol

lol and I thought I had too much free time :p

According to what you told me, you didnt have much free time at all... Not even enough for an oil change in fact... Every time you open your mouth you contradict yourself. I love how this thread has brought to everyone's attention how big of a dumbass you truly are.

dumbass.jpg

According to what you told me, you didnt have much free time at all... Not even enough for an oil change in fact... Every time you open your mouth you contradict yourself. I love how this thread has brought to everyone's attention how big of a dumbass you truly are.

contradiction help me to become unpredictable. Next time you see me I could be 37 or 59 years old and very stout....you just never know.....

....or maybe...just maybe...I'm your father :eek:

denialns2.jpg

I cant get enough of this. I got home from work, opened a cold beer, and read the hole thing all over again.

Pete, I have never met you, and have nothing against you personally, but the things you say make you seam really fukin stoopid. Maybe thats your place in this world. Your "that guy". Some people are dicks (Tommy?), some are just retarded.

And I thought I was harsh with people here... you guys take the cake. :D

funny thing is frogman that all that I say is for fun or to get some remarks (both good and bad) so really they are'nt hurting my ego, they are filling the answer to my question about a question. I enjoy all the fun I get to have with this :-D

plus aren't the @ssholes always the popular ones? :p

Members online

Back