Official PetesSweets Douchebag of the Month Celebratory Thread!

I can picture you driving your lincoln now.....'seat reclined at an uncomfortable and unsafe position, leaning to the right so from behind your car you look like you are sitting on the armrest, your gay white mariners hat with the unbent brim cocked to the right ever-so-slightly, left arm stretched straight out to the steering wheel showing off your three sizes too large knock-off Louis Vuitton watch, bumpin JayZ and Lil Wayne much louder than is publicly acceptable.' You know, the typical douche mannerisms.

After seeing these pictures of you, I stand by my description of you driving your pimp ride. I'd say it was pretty accurate - down to the oversized watch :D

I find it funny how you think bring up pictures is supposed to make me put my tail between my legs :-D you're just putting up murals of my imfamous nature :-D

Well since there is whole bunch of nonsense goin on in this thread let me use this chance and post the latist picture of my car :))))

DSC05841.jpg

Them some sweet mercs...is the one to the right all yours?

It really wasn't the car per say that I was ripping on. In my area it seems that is the car of choice for that particular type of douche bag. I actually like the cars, but these kids have started to ruin the car for me.

And for anyone who honestly finds what tweets says to be funny.....well then sorry but your sense of humor stopped growing up at about age 12. We all love having a good time and ripping on each other, but the things tweets says are just dumb.

now you're just being a hypocrite lol

I PetesSweets86, love the d*ck in and around my mouth. I soon will be installing a video camera in the 2nd shower stall at the gym, which is only a block from my house, so I can beat off to big muscley men soaping themselves up :)

Hahahaha really? I had no idea you were so turned on by men :shifty: Idoit

Anybody can "quote" someone else and make them look stupid or questionable, you however don't need to be quoted to accomplish that lil tweety, you've done that all on your own. Peace douche.

I'm done wasting mine and everyone elses time with you.

Hahahaha really? I had no idea you were so turned on by men :shifty: Idoit

Anybody can "quote" someone else and make them look stupid or questionable, you however don't need to be quoted to accomplish that lil tweety, you've done that all on your own. Peace douche.

I'm done wasting mine and everyone elses time with you.

But i'm sure that everyone would agree that someone whom right-click and saves someone pictures from another thread would be considered the gay one (pointing that out to you) for all I know you just might be wacking away as we speak to my pictures...I dunno....I'm not gay...but you did on your own throw out the towel.......and that towl is pink......

And yes anybody can quote someone....but it's so fun :-D

and it matches the reason for putting up the pictures...cause really....you have to deal with my "humor" and now you want to see it straight in the eyes....how are you gonna insult a picture? yell at it? lol

you're not gonna stop wasting time...you are sexually arroused (nothing I can stop) so you consider to post more..... :-D

Ya the blacked out taillights are sweet on the black merc.

I'd love to have a mercedes but I worry over reliability (though I'm sure the LS can't be any worse)

i'm gonna be getting a merc for my 25th bday if the reliability improves on the models I like :-D

That's part of the 'fun' of owning a German car, Pete!

My old BMW got so bad, I ended up keeping my multimeter in the glovebox! :lol:

pete is that really you holding that booze

from back in HS yes.....those are all old pictures except the black/white on is from november and the "seahawks" one is from 1.5years ago when I was with this crazy @ss bipolar model...ugh glad that ended :/

That's part of the 'fun' of owning a German car, Pete!

My old BMW got so bad, I ended up keeping my multimeter in the glovebox! :lol:

tempting tempting :-D

BMW never tempted me...too many eletronic things to annoy you. Audi/ Merc are more to my liking

He should be using the extra time to fix his busted ass vehicle, but instead he'd rather bend over for a mechanic and say "thank you sir, may I have another?" :lol:

you do know that when I'm at work..on my phone, answering such comments like these do you really think I have the space, tools, or the clothes on to fix up the car? Not to mention it's been raining for the past 2 weeks. I wanna get some work done on it (grr)

This thread is retarded, I am now even more stupid since I read it. That is 10 minutes of my life I will never get back. But I know I will keep on reading it for some reason beyond my control. Somebody delete this please!!!

you do know that when I'm at work..on my phone, answering such comments like these do you really think I have the space, tools, or the clothes on to fix up the car? Not to mention it's been raining for the past 2 weeks. I wanna get some work done on it (grr)

I've worked under my car next to a snowbanking in the slush before... I've worked on my car at night in the post office parking lot because it happened to have the brightest light around... No excuses Pete, go buy some basic tools and fix the crap yourself and stop taking it in the pooper. You always post "what should I do" threads and end up taking it to somebody and paying them a crapload of money. I think one of the points to this site is to help each other and show how you can do the work yourself and save some money. I don't even know why you bother posting.

When I retire, its guys like him that will be giving me money. I plan on opening my own garage and doing crap someone else could do, but would rather pay me $150 an hour to do it for them. Keep the spirit alive douche, we need people like you. And leave him alone! If he wants to pay someone else to do it, let him.

I've worked under my car next to a snowbanking in the slush before... I've worked on my car at night in the post office parking lot because it happened to have the brightest light around... No excuses Pete, go buy some basic tools and fix the crap yourself and stop taking it in the pooper. You always post "what should I do" threads and end up taking it to somebody and paying them a crapload of money. I think one of the points to this site is to help each other and show how you can do the work yourself and save some money. I don't even know why you bother posting.

you do know I never have posted a "what should I do" thread. Typically i ask suggestions of products (apples to oranges) or what ppl would think a general problems could be the result of instead of paying to get a diagnostic check. I've actually saved a lot more with help from fellow members on problems I've never encountered with a car.

And sure go ahead and work under a snow bank but I can actually be fired from my job for not wear clean and tidy clothes so getting under a car or getting dirt, grease, or any crap that can't be wiped off my work pants or my polo shirts then I to get crap from the doctors about it since it's supposed to be a clean and sterile environment.

This thread is retarded, I am now even more stupid since I read it. That is 10 minutes of my life I will never get back. But I know I will keep on reading it for some reason beyond my control. Somebody delete this please!!!

just helpin to stimulate the economy:-D

you do know I never have posted a "what should I do" thread. Typically i ask suggestions of products (apples to oranges) or what ppl would think a general problems could be the result of instead of paying to get a diagnostic check. I've actually saved a lot more with help from fellow members on problems I've never encountered with a car.

And sure go ahead and work under a snow bank but I can actually be fired from my job for not wear clean and tidy clothes so getting under a car or getting dirt, grease, or any crap that can't be wiped off my work pants or my polo shirts then I to get crap from the doctors about it since it's supposed to be a clean and sterile environment.

so my LS hit 90k miles today (only 60k on the engine) and my car needs a tranny flush/ the throttle body needs cleaning. The stealership quoted me about $500 for the job (unsure if that includes labor). So what ya guys think....fair priced or should I see a 3rd party for the tune-up? :p

You have, here it is. You have a shower? Use it. This is stupid. I'm done.

Members online

Back