Official PetesSweets Douchebag of the Month Celebratory Thread!

And sure go ahead and work under a snow bank but I can actually be fired from my job for not wear clean and tidy clothes so getting under a car or getting dirt, grease, or any crap that can't be wiped off my work pants or my polo shirts then I to get crap from the doctors about it since it's supposed to be a clean and sterile environment.

:lol: at the excuses!

1. Get Ford workshop manual(s)

2. Get some old clothes / overalls

3. Get yourself a cheap, comprehensive automotive tool kit and some general tools like a floor jack, jack stands and wheel chocks. (to start with - you'll aquire more tools as you go)

4. Get a box of those disposable gloves from your work place. :shifty:

5. Plan ahead - work on your days off.

It's fun!!! You'll enjoy it! Nothing more satisfying than learning stuff, doing work yourself and saving $$$... AND, you'll have the benefit of knowing that the job has been done the right way! :cool:

:lol: at the excuses!

1. Get Ford workshop manual(s)

2. Get some old clothes / overalls

3. Get yourself a cheap, comprehensive automotive tool kit and some general tools like a floor jack, jack stands and wheel chocks. (to start with - you'll aquire more tools as you go)

4. Get a box of those disposable gloves from your work place. :shifty:

5. Plan ahead - work on your days off.

It's fun!!! You'll enjoy it! Nothing more satisfying than learning stuff, doing work yourself and saving $$$... AND, you'll have the benefit of knowing that the job has been done the right way! :cool:

much more informative, thanks blue.

Next project is getting my headlights open to get rid of the mildew tha'ts been in there pop out the retarded amber turn lense, put on my black gloss eyelids and get those turn signal bulbs that are clear or chrome and light up amber.....gotta go to schucks or autozone to find one that fit :-D

I got some heavy duty gloves for the heating the headlights in the oven :-D

from back in HS yes.....those are all old pictures except the black/white on is from november and the "seahawks" one is from 1.5years ago when I was with this crazy @ss bipolar model...ugh glad that ended :/

huh, not what i thought you would look like. I was thinking:shifty: .... gayer:eek:

you do know that when I'm at work..on my phone, answering such comments like these do you really think I have the space, tools, or the clothes on to fix up the car? Not to mention it's been raining for the past 2 weeks. I wanna get some work done on it (grr)

Amazing, that is by far the lamest excuse I have ever heard for not working on your car. If you have the money to piss away on someone else doing the work that's fine. I have made a few bucks that way. Not having the skills, that's fine, not everyone is mechanically inclined. But not having the clothes.... that's retarded.

Hye, why is the gauge cluster on that 55 blue? Or did your camera turn it blue?

Also...

Thread-Crap-WontDie.jpg

You know how it is Frogman sometimes threads take on a life oh their own. :D

Amazing, that is by far the lamest excuse I have ever heard for not working on your car. If you have the money to piss away on someone else doing the work that's fine. I have made a few bucks that way. Not having the skills, that's fine, not everyone is mechanically inclined. But not having the clothes.... that's retarded.

you're an idiot if you didn't even read the beginning where it says WHEN I'M AT WORK.

previous comments told me to just work on it when I have spare time at work. My response is I do not where the proper clothes for fixing up a car...hell even putting in my Nokyas turn my hands all grey :p

Hye, why is the gauge cluster on that 55 blue? Or did your camera turn it blue?

Also...

funny thing is too froggy is that I didn't make the thread. the Mods or Admins made it....though I'm unsure which one it was :p

I know lol....didn't know they had that kind of power.....but then again, free speech :-D

you're an idiot if you didn't even read the beginning where it says WHEN I'M AT WORK.

previous comments told me to just work on it when I have spare time at work. My response is I do not where the proper clothes for fixing up a car...hell even putting in my Nokyas turn my hands all grey :p

Dude, you obviously don't work on your car when you're AT WORK. You don't work 24-7, you have SPARE TIME to work on the car. Obviously, some people need advice and help on projects (including myself), but I didn't think we actually needed to tell you to own some crappy work clothes, and work on the car in your SPARE time, and buy some BASIC tools, and how to bathe yourself. Are you REALLY THAT dumb, or are you just being ignorant on purpose?

Dude, you obviously don't work on your car when you're AT WORK. You don't work 24-7, you have SPARE TIME to work on the car. Obviously, some people need advice and help on projects (including myself), but I didn't think we actually needed to tell you to own some crappy work clothes, and work on the car in your SPARE time, and buy some BASIC tools, and how to bathe yourself. Are you REALLY THAT dumb, or are you just being ignorant on purpose?

no, you'd be the one telling me to get that stuff. I have clothes, I have tools.
You really think I have "ALOT" of spare time on my hands when I'm off work. Sorry buddy but you're sadly mistaken :p

peet has gotta be the dumbest, most hated person on the planet. the crap that comes out of his head and onto this thread is retarded.

peet has gotta be the dumbest, most hated person on the planet. the crap that comes out of his head and onto this thread is retarded.

funny how you think it comes out of my head. I enjoy the reactions to any and all things random I post...you guys make my day :-D

Btw, if I'm so hated...why do you continue to read my "retarded" remarks. Surely you must know of the "ignore" feature.....

or maybe not.....owell......more fun for me :-D

so this is where administration moved the original thread from the LS section.... I thought the mods were deleting my posts because 'tweet' went running to his mother................ errr modder

I think the mods are starting to practice partisanship in regards to their members....

I mean .. when you have a fuk up like tweet ... it's hard for the mods to stay idle.... or neutral

so this is where administration moved the original thread from the LS section.... I thought the mods were deleting my posts because 'tweet' went running to his mother................ errr modder

I think the mods are starting to practice partisanship in regards to their members....

I mean .. when you have a fuk up like tweet ... it's hard for the mods to stay idle.... or neutral

cmon toecutter you know you love sucking on my left nut...you're the one who offered in your PM

:-D

I can actually be fired from my job for not wear clean and tidy clothes so getting under a car or getting dirt, grease, or any crap that can't be wiped off my work pants or my polo shirts then I to get crap from the doctors about it since it's supposed to be a clean and sterile environment.
Oh, so the doctor must wear a condom when you stop by...

Members online

No members online now.
Back