Official LS Picture Thread

Eibach Pro Kit springs installed.

Fronts only.

20130429_104901.jpg

20130429_104846.jpg

Needs to settle a bit.

20130429_104846.jpg

20130429_104901.jpg

Why does it look like the rear wheel gap decreased as well? Looks great by the way.

Removing pin striping is a good easy mod. I think pin-striping on a darker color makes the car look a bit older. But on a lighter car that effect doesn't seem too pronounced.

If you do remove pin striping on an older/darker car, make sure you do so BEFORE a good polish + wax to get rid of any noticeable paint lines.

agreed...

Why does it look like the rear wheel gap decreased as well? Looks great by the way.

Rear wasn't done but I picked up a couple of bodies on the way home, contract job!

20130429_101724.jpg

20130429_101724.jpg

Big....killer. Hite....always a huge fan of your LSE. The wheel packages look great gentlemen.

Big Rig,

Rear def needs a drop IMO.

And why do your tires look so beefy? lol :confused: What size did you go with again?

Big Rig,

Rear def needs a drop IMO.

Naah, I'm not really the type, not too sure/sold of that look,
I can't very well be the 46yr old homeboy with the saggin rear end, know what I mean.

I have the springs, I'll hold onto them, I may try it at a later time but I really like the forward stance.

And why do your tires look so beefy? lol :confused: What size did you go with again?

I don't know, I've looked into this a few times now, they are Hankook 245/40ZR19 98Y XL, Ventus V12 evo.

I bought them from Discount Tire Direct on Ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-NEW-245-4...19&hash=item53efd6f0ec&vxp=mtr#ht_2361wt_1357

There were listed as R19, they showed up as ZR19 ... don't know ???

Stickers p/n on them was 1008983, not sure why XL shows up in the end of the size, which it didn't on the eBay ad.

seems to be the same tire: http://www.summitracing.com/search/...ventus-v12-evo-k110-tires/tire-size/245-40-19

either or, I'm ok with it because I don't want to ride around on rubber bands, I need some sidewall, roads are known to be a bit rough around here.

2005 lincoln ls v8....before and after pics

This is my 2005 Lincoln ls before and after stock to some work and more to come. Below are what I have done so far. let me know what u think any opinions or tips.

.tinted windows back limo tint and fronts 50 percent.

.MOTEGI RACING™ - MR107 Gloss Black with Machined Face and Lip
20 inch rims with 245/35/20 nexen 300 tires

.6000k hid kit

.5000k Nokya cosmic white bulbs for the fog ligts

.6000k led interior conversion and license plate and puddle lights and trunk

.2 10 inch jl audio Ho210g-w3v3 in a h.o wedge box

.Alpine MRP-M500 amp mounted to the back seat

Here are a few pics a few things that I'm doing is tinted tail lights alpine double din, white gauges and paint the calipers black.

stock ls.jpg

lincoln ls.jpg

back ls.jpg

JL SUBS.jpg

ALPINE AMP.jpg

Bigrig my 245/40/19's look the same. I guess there's a big visual difference between 35 and 40 series.

Naah, I'm not really the type, not too sure/sold of that look,
I can't very well be the 46yr old homeboy with the saggin rear end, know what I mean.

I have the springs, I'll hold onto them, I may try it at a later time but I really like the forward stance.

I don't know, I've looked into this a few times now, they are Hankook 245/40ZR19 98Y XL, Ventus V12 evo.

I bought them from Discount Tire Direct on Ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-NEW-245-40-19-HANKOOK-VENTUS-V12-EVO-K110-40R-R19-TIRES-/360506126572?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Section+Width%3A245%7CAspect+Ratio%3A40%7CRim+Diameter%3A19&hash=item53efd6f0ec&vxp=mtr#ht_2361wt_1357

There were listed as R19, they showed up as ZR19 ... don't know ???

Stickers p/n on them was 1008983, not sure why XL shows up in the end of the size, which it didn't on the eBay ad.

seems to be the same tire: http://www.summitracing.com/search/brand/hankook/product-line/hankook-ventus-v12-evo-k110-tires/tire-size/245-40-19

either or, I'm ok with it because I don't want to ride around on rubber bands, I need some sidewall, roads are known to be a bit rough around here.

XL didn't show up because it was just overlooked maybe. You want the XL anyway. When you go Ultra Low Profile, the XL load rating will actually protect the tire from damage and the sidewalls are so stiff they will actually hold up the car when the pressure is equalized. When I drove for Tyson, I had a slow leak in one tire and I had to drive from the parking lot to the truck shop every hometime to get air. That tire didn't even look flat. They are a MF to mount though so there's no going to the hillbilly garage to get them mounted.

Hey is it hard to replace the spark plugs. I have a 2005 Lincoln ls?

Define "hard". It's much, much easier with a 7mm swivel socket. I had to get mine online. Oh yea, change the coils while you're there.

Is there a step by step with pictures because i was thinking on taking my car to ford to get them done but if its not that hard ill do it myself

Is there a step by step with pictures because i was thinking on taking my car to ford to get them done but if its not that hard ill do it myself

It's not hard at all if you're somewhat mechanically inclined. The bolt by the brake booster is why you'll need that socket. Once you remove the coil covers the coils and plugs are just like any other coil-on-plug set-up. Take your time and relish in the satisfaction on a job you did yourself.

See here. I used some silicone caulking I had laying around to reseal the opening where the wiring harness exists the valve cover.

I changed my spark plugs today. PITA!

Plugs were shot.

I was pleasantly surprised all of my coils looked like this at 52000 miles.

Just wondering, but why did you change the plugs and not the coils as well? They shouldn't really be shot at 50,000 miles. Unless you've been running low octane fuel or the coils are bad.

Members online

No members online now.
Back