Got the spoiler mounted

CAM00672.jpg

CAM00675.jpg

CAM00676.jpg

CAM00677.jpg

PicsArt_1367112496066.jpg

Last edited:
Rims for swap

I have my 2004 LS sport Alloy rims for trade looking for Chrome LS rims. Depending on the condition of your wheels i can add cash

null_zpscdf4a5cc.jpg

No, thats my friends LS. Im now undecided on what to get next. I want an 06 LS, but im wanting something else depending on how this military money works out.

I tried this yesterday and it only ended up disabling the button control, turned the button off.

During the same drive cycle it came back on it's own (the button function control)
I thought I'd have to pull over and turn car off/on to gain button control again.

It didn't seem to do anything different with regards to wheel spin/ traction control.

Pressing and holding the button, turned ATS OFF, then ON, then lost control of the button, as in, no Fn workie anymore.

This is a pic of what happened when I held the AdvanceTrac button in for more than 5 sec. As you can see, there are 2 strips of rubber here. They are not very long because she hooked up and took off on me. The speed limit is 25 mph here so I had to back it off. I hit the rev limiter before the cross street.

Here is a video of me disabling and enabling the system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XLhKQX3vrvg

Got the spoiler mounted

nvm. read the rest ... was wondering if/when you had yours fixed.

This is a pic of what happened when I held the AdvanceTrac button in for more than 5 sec. As you can see, there are 2 strips of rubber here. They are not very long because she hooked up and took off on me. The speed limit is 25 mph here so I had to back it off. I hit the rev limiter before the cross street.

I'll have another look today on mine, as I mentioned on my GEN I after 5 sec it does disable it but then the button has no function afterwards.
I did do this while I was moving, so I'll try and see what results it yields when in Park.

I got the car back today. They still need to paint the bumper moldings but I took it anyway because the rental car was expensive. Turned out great. I just hate the slight contrast with the freshly painted parts and the original parts but it isn't too noticable. More pics to come and with a real camera.

Looks great. Need to come down for the meet in June. Show the beauty off.

Got the spoiler mounted

CAM00672.jpg

CAM00675.jpg

CAM00676.jpg

CAM00677.jpg

PicsArt_1367112496066.jpg

Looks good. "cough" keep it. "cough":D

Just got her washed/rimmed/detailed aka ready for summer

ls13.jpg

ls2013.jpg

WOW!!! Nice and shiney.

I got the car back today. They still need to paint the bumper moldings but I took it anyway because the rental car was expensive. Turned out great. I just hate the slight contrast with the freshly painted parts and the original parts but it isn't too noticable. More pics to come and with a real camera.

where did you get that wing? spoiler? Sexy!!!

Sun peaked out a bit today before it rain, caught a few more pics with better quality, still needs to be detailed and waxed

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

Removing pin striping is a good easy mod. I think pin-striping on a darker color makes the car look a bit older. But on a lighter car that effect doesn't seem too pronounced.

If you do remove pin striping on an older/darker car, make sure you do so BEFORE a good polish + wax to get rid of any noticeable paint lines.

Members online

No members online now.
Back