Official 4th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

Sorry to hear that Pepp.....................I LOVE driving through the night. Windows down 75-80 MPH.

Can't take some time off and drive through the night?

Yeah pepps just drive through the night. Its really not that warm once you get up a little further

pepps- if you were to leave at 2am and drive through the night tomorrow night you would be in boscobel in time to take a quick nap at rich's while everyone shows up. It'll be a shame without ya there man

Guy's believe me this was not an easy decision to make missing this year's Beach Party, but it was hot in my car and the heat almost got to me a few day's ago. I will be better prepared for the party next year, i don't want anyone to be upset that i didn't make it this year like i said this was not an easy decision to make, being a diabetic was also a part of my decision the pic below is what i take everyday. Everyone have fun and i will see you next year.

Pepps

IM000203.JPG

Last edited:
Pepp, no one is gonna be mad atcha.

Stuff happens in life that can't be avoided. Take care of yourself.

Mike

it's better to miss this one and be around for next years than to put yourself at risk buddy. take care of yourself, i'll drink one for ya

I've said it a million times, and I'll say it again - LVC's HOTTIES ROCK!!!!!

Just love you guys!!!!

Oh hey Guys - I have my old gnawed up 2year old gear n pinion what should I do with them??? I can't find all the paper work and don'thave the time to sue the idiot so they will not be of any use to me. Are they recyclable?

theyre talking mid 40's for a lows here tonite. i hope the campers brought some blankets....brrrrr

Good luck everyone and have a great time! Wish I could be there with you!

Just booked a room at the River Inn. Since I only needed Friday it wasn't a problem but they are booked solid Saturday.

FYI

*double post alert!!!* i cashed in the change bucket today, who wants to guess the total? 1 years worth of change....

Well, you have inspired me to start a Boscobel fund! I'm progressing well: (should have a respectable amount by July next year)

moneypot.gif

Have a good one guys and gals! :)

I'm heading out in about 20 minutes. I'll see you all later in the day tomorrow!!!!!

lol I should hit the road too - but I prolly should sleep a few hours and leave out around 1 - 2am....

C U there Brent and congrats on your 1000 posts!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back