Official 4th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

wft joey!!!!!!!!!!!! you allready missed the first day of fun. whats wrong dont wanna drive the caddy up here

nice martin, i thought about throwing singles in mine too

brent you whore, see you today

I hope that everyone is having a good time. I will be there next year for sure. :)

Go to next year's Beach Party you would have a good time. :cool:

It's rough to attend since it's sort of in the middle of nowhere.
Or at least, that's the perception of those of us on the coasts.

I wonder if we'd have even bigger turn out if we organized an event in Orlando, or some other cheap, travel friendly place?

I wonder if we'd have even bigger turn out if we organized an event in Orlando, or some other cheap, travel friendly place?

Travel friendly for you ? The whole idea behind this meet was to have it in a central location, 93blueonblue drove from Florida last year to the Beach Party.

Calabrio it's not in the middle of nowhere.

Last edited:
I am still learning my new job, so I have been getting my ass chewed left and right, so this year I couldnt go.

Well all you'd have are 3 people and are all in the Political forum ... maybe that's what you should do ... have a political meet ... LOL ... you can have it in Alaska ... now go back to the P-Forum ...

How many are there? Wish I could have made it. At work right now, sux.

last update i heard was 15 Marks 1 TC 1 Mercury and 1 Mercedes ... so, 20+ people? :)

Sounds like fun, With any luck, i'll show up next year.

I plan on having a Mark VIII by the time the next Beach Party gets here. :cool: Rich when you going to make the sign up sheet for the beach party for next year. :D

Daaaaaamn that was fun.

Stack's car is home safe. Next year I am bringing my own Mark VIII. I have gone long enough without owning one... I've driven Marks before but spending hours behind the wheel of such a nice car... I just can't take it anymore.

Got back about an hour and a half ago. We had a great time, good to see you all again. Thanks again Rich for making it all happen..

Well I made it home safe ... LOL ...

Glad those who are posting had fun ... Pepps you already know the date for next years meet .... 3rd weekend in July ... and let's convince Lurker and Joey to have their weddings at the Beach Party..

And Remember this is an LvC meet not a Mark VIII meet ... let's make next years da best ...

I'm at the airport, 15 minutes until my flight. Glad to hear you guys got home safe, I had a great time. 362 days until the next one!!!

Thanks for a Good Time!

Rich, Thanks, a good time was definitley had. Beautiful country you have there. the scenic drive was really a gas. I Really enjoyed meeting everyone! hope to make it next year!

Members online

No members online now.
Back