Official 4th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

ok Im friggin trippin on the river inn!!! I called to confirm reservations to let them know I'd have two in the room and they have me reserved for the wrong weekend!!!!!

RICH!!!!!

LOL ... They called me last night while they had you on the phone ... LOL .... They asked me what weekend that I had my rooms booked. They said something about not being able to understand your accent? I said oh that's right she's from Oh - I -o. LOL ....

I said only Debi could book the wrong weekend ... LOL ...

I'm sure they'll figure it out for you.... There's room in Hanky Man's Tent if you need a place Debi LOL...

ok Im friggin trippin on the river inn!!! I called to confirm reservations to let them know I'd have two in the room and they have me reserved for the wrong weekend!!!!!

RICH!!!!!

Only 2? Slow weekend for you Debi. You feeling ok?

I am very sorry but i will not be able to make it to the Beach Party this year, I got as far as Muskogee, Oklahoma and the heat was just to much for me to handle. I have no air conditioning in my car and with the windows down it was just to much for me. If all goes well i will be at the next year's party, i will miss not seeing everyone have fun.

Pepps

Damn! that sucks!

Yeah, hopefully you can get that A/C fixed for next year's party.

I think Pepps heard that Wisconis banned Killians and turned around LOL ..

Sorry good friend that you can't make it. I still say wait until about 10 or later then head out ... temps in WI will be in the 70s only this weekend ... no need for the AC...

Then do the same on the way back ...

Just got done talking with KK she's bummed ... She sadi she's bringing your parts that she picked up for you ...

She kept telling me that I needed to find away to get you to the meet.

Oops did I call KK she... LOL

wtf pepps just leave late tonight early tomorrow. its gonna be nice and cool this year, it will feel like ac

Been driving the VIII for a few weeks now, turned 94k yesterday. Had to throw a new battery in it but thats all. Hadn't been drivin since Nov of 07. Actually took it up North for Iola, not to Iola but up to my brothers place where we stay. 28mpg for the 300 mile trip there and back.

How the heck did this post end up here????????????/

thats too bad Pepperman, here i thought i was gonna have a Sam Adams boston Lager or Summer Ale drinking buddy.

Members online

No members online now.
Back