Official 4th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

I am not packed yet, but I changed my oil and I washed and waxed my car. It will not leave the garage until I head west!

Just a quick note .... due to two members last year who kept a few neighbors up LOL ... After 10 PM we'll have to move the party to the back yard ....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! thats too funny!

ive been making progress on my "to do" list: cleaned my vent solenoid, replaced pass door handle, machine ft rotors, replaced sway bar end links, next is the oil filter adapter gasket.....again, theres a few other things on my list but the adapter gasket is last on the "gotta do" side of the list.

I just talked with Double K's and they are going to have a DJ on the 18th. Those under 21 are allowed to come and enjoy the festivities ...

I also added an extra stop on the cruise at an area winery for Michelle ... need to keep Joey's future Mrs. Joey happy...

Saturday July 18th - Car Cruise Map

Just For Michelle a stop at Spurgeon's Vineyards and Winery then back to Boscobel.

Dinner at Double K's Bar and Grill for Spirits and Music ... Then finish the night with a fire and good company at Mespocks Backyard ... Get that Chicken and KK my Backyard not the porch all night long.

Wish I could make it this year. My car is a complete pile, but it would be fun. If I can get Saturday off maybe I will swing down. I have Sunday off, that will do a lotta good.... lol

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I cant wait!!!!! I miss yall so much!!!!

C U SOON!!!!!!

MsM8

I think I finally talked my younger brother into coming up with me. We will be bringing both marks too.

For those coming on Saturday for the cruise. We will meet at between 12 pm at Kronshage Park and leave on the cruise at 1 pm. You can use the link below to locate the park.

Map Link to Boscobel ... Link

Click on Satellite view and zoom in. At at the south of town locate Wisconsin Avenue and notice the double softball diamonds. We will meet here for the cruise in this parking lot.

Those who want to come earlier I'll try to be at the Unique Cafe' located on the corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Bluff St. by 10 AM ... I'll be having Coffee at Timber Lane Coffee Shop at 9 AM (May need some espresso) .. Also located on Wisconsin Ave about a block North of the Unique Caff' and across the street.

shame i didn't find this board a little sooner. already have a trip planned for the end of the month otherwise i would head out.

Hey Chicken guess what? This is called delegating authority ....

I'm putting you in charge of the Friday night virtual car race.

I'll have everything ready but you'll be da man in charge.

we can discuss this on Thursday Night. Also do you like Fish?

lolol and the party gets wilder!!!!!!! This will be a beach party blast!!! lol

C U There Hotties!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back