Official 4th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

figured id throw a pic up of my boscobel fund for proof i pay for the entire trip with my change from the previous year still gotta raid the truck theres a lot in there

*ninja edit* i think its a 2.5 gallon bucket its 7.5" tall and 8" across

change bucket for boscobel.jpg

im going to iowa this weekend, maybe i should put a sign on the border that says "debi turn around you went too far!!!" any one know what way shes coming?

Chicken .. I'm heading Friday to the Quad Cities .. I'll put a sign where I-80 junctions US Hwy 61 and have it say Debi Turn Right head north until you come to Boscobel... LOL

I'll have to put the big turkey in the middle of the road so she knows where to stop LOL ...

ohhhhh really cute Rich! lol Hey I got your stuff - if you want it you gotta get me a piece of trim!!!!!! heheh you know what I want the silver piece above the passanger side headlight.... I will mail your stuff as soon as you promise me my stuff!!!

heheheheh I got a whole case....!!!!! hehhehehehe

This year i will not be with out some tunes to listen to, i got a JVC cd player this morning. :D

ohhhhh really cute Rich! lol Hey I got your stuff - if you want it you gotta get me a piece of trim!!!!!! heheh you know what I want the silver piece above the passanger side headlight.... I will mail your stuff as soon as you promise me my stuff!!!

heheheheh I got a whole case....!!!!! hehhehehehe

You want a piece off my car ... LOL ...

Good deal Pepp! Get thst baby installed and you will be ready to go!

I dont care where you get it from -0 jsut get it Rich ;) You said you were parting one out...and you have mega-connections...so hook a hottie up! Got this can of magic right here waiting to be handed over to the US Post!!! heheh

SMOOCHES!!!!

I dont care where you get it from -0 jsut get it Rich ;) You said you were parting one out...and you have mega-connections...so hook a hottie up! Got this can of magic right here waiting to be handed over to the US Post!!! heheh

SMOOCHES!!!!

I installed it this morning. :cool:

SMOOCHES!!!!

Well If you make KK a great offer I bet he can find one.

Your needing the Chrome trim on top of the passenger corner light? If so............I have a complete housing with perfect chrome. For you Deb, it's free.

It was Fun Andy .. can't wait until the Beach Party ...

I really enjoyed meeting at last year's Beach Party .. and it's been fun being able to get together from time to time... Now we need a pic of our Lincolns for the NAGF forum ...

I hope we don't have enough rain that allows me to float in my back yard LOL

attachment.php

untitled.jpg

Last edited:
It was Fun Andy .. can't wait until the Beach Party ...

I really enjoyed meeting at last year's Beach Party .. and it's been fun being able to get together from time to time... Now we need a pic of our Lincolns for the NAGF forum ...

I hope we don't have enough rain that allows me to float in my back yard LOL

attachment.php

Yeah I think we got our share of rain. At least this time I have a room and a vehicle with roof and wipers!:p

Your needing the Chrome trim on top of the passenger corner light? If so............I have a complete housing with perfect chrome. For you Deb, it's free.

Ohhhhh I Mike !!! Your too sweet! Thanks so much!! I'll send you a pm with the details!!

lol love your sig., sounds like something Frogman would say!

Rich, your not off the hook, and if you want it pm your addy again....threw it away......

SMOOCHES!!!

So you lost the directions to be Beach Party .. LOL Just in case and I know you could figure this one out ...

Turn Right when you reach Iowa and head north LOL..

hey - I got within 1 hour and your so far out in BFE that I lost signal!!!! Not only did I lose GPS I lost cellie signal too and couldn't call you!!! that sucked!

Members online

No members online now.
Back