New Mark VIII Bumper from Temple Performance

Will you put a deposit down and preorder this bumper?

• I absolutely intend to purchase one of these bumpers in the group buy.

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • I will absolutely buy this bumper if it's $350 or less.

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • I'm thinking about it

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
Pricing

I would like to keep the pricing at $350.00 each for mass production cost. The pricing breakdown is listed below for a group buy based quantity.

- 40 bumpers at $300.00
- 30 bumpers at $350.00
- 20 bumpers at $525.00

My bumper was a hand made one-off and if we do mass production we will have new tooling made.
Without new tooling hand made covers would just be too expensive and run in the range of $850.00

If anyone has any questions I can be reached at john@legendmustangs.com or (770)722-2587

for ? For those other to see. What will come with the bumper. Will the fog insert come seperate.

UH, OH! Yeah, I doubt you will be able to get 30+ bumpers out of LVC alone. You would have to advertise in other websites & place ads, etc... I can tell you when I speak for myself that at $300 or so the price is in my range. @ $525? The bumper will remain a one off! Which is kinda cool because no one will have your bumper!
I understand you are pressed up against the wall when it comes to pricing but $525.00 is a hefty # when it comes to a "cosmetic" piece for the car. Some people on here can find an engine, transmission or an entire Mark VIII for that price! Let's hope you can truly bring in the customers & if you make them for both Gen's I would end up buying 2 of them!

take a photo from a distance. you need to see how it flows with the whole car.

take a photo so you can see the entire car.

Yeah, I'd like to see the whole car, but I'm pretty sure I'd buy one at any of those prices.
Of course, I'd rather spend the lower amount, but I'd spend whatever was needed on one...

Good job, man!

If you get them to the $350 or lower price I will for sure get one......... actually if you hit production I will still get one if you only make 20 or less.

Its exactly what I want. Place to run brake cooling ducts, nice place for the air to water heat exchanger to sit and a place for fogs. I like it!

If you get them to the $350 or lower price I will for sure get one......... actually if you hit production I will still get one if you only make 20 or less.

Its exactly what I want. Place to run brake cooling ducts, nice place for the air to water heat exchanger to sit and a place for fogs. I like it!
x2

If it hits production I am in for one. Plan on painting the car in the near future. So want to get the process rolling so I don't wind up painting it separate.

I could go for the $350 or lower price. At $525, no.

Purchase Poll

If someone could give me a hand and show me how to get a poll started. This would be a big help.

Thanks,
John

More pics needed, including some that include the entire car.

Then again I have a gen 1, so it doesn't matter.

If a Gen1 ever makes production, I'd be all over it.

I see room for a big intercooler, ram air and brake ducts. :cool:

Looks like you GEN 1 guy need to do a GEN 2 front end swap.

I'm absolutely in! What time frame are we looking at though? I'm planning on painting the car soon like the next month or two. Do you think I'm dreaming about getting before that? Probably huh?

Home much longer we thinking before production and delivery? Not trying to rush or jump the gun. Just need to decide if I want to repaint my front bumper and get rid of the front plate or wait on this new one to come out.

Thanks!

+1 mines has a small hole in it and I would rather buy one of these instead of fixing it. (or sell me the red one off the car since mine is red !)

Members online

Back