New Mark VIII Bumper from Temple Performance

Will you put a deposit down and preorder this bumper?

• I absolutely intend to purchase one of these bumpers in the group buy.

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • I will absolutely buy this bumper if it's $350 or less.

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • I'm thinking about it

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters

Legend1

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I finally got our new Extreme 8 Mark VIII bumper cover finished and painted. It is based on a Ford bumper cover with fog lamps and a super aggressive front that the Mark has lacked. Let me know what everyone thinks.

New Front-2.jpg

New Front-4.jpg

I think it looks good, the Mark VIII is so understated. I think its still lacking something though, like maybe some dark mesh or somthing behind the lower grille?

Can you take some shots from farther away, with the car not so crowded?

Pricing

We are working on pricing but a group purchase would be the best way to go. If we go that route we can have production molding done and not have to hand make all the covers.

Gotta love group pricing!!! Hopefully this will include fogs! Considering this was designed that way!

Oh I just got a whole bunch of ideas! I want one. Gonna subscribe to this thread in hopes of pricing info soon.

Imho it needs smaller holes for the fogs and something is missing from the lower grill..Not sure what. Worksmenship looks great though.

looks great. Holes where the fog lamps go should be either smaller or smaller and round

Looks good John. I'll have to come over and see it, if I can shovel the pollen off of mine.

that is one awsome bumper, and cobra foglights I think will look good on that bumper.
How much will it be on a group buy?
Now all we need is a nice wing and a hood and it will be all good.

i like it. Think you could get a pic from farther back that includes the stock bumper on the mark sitting next to it? It would help being able to compare them side by side.

Looks like we found our new mark viii go to guy. But let's hope it get a lot of bit unlike geno's gen 2 spoiler. Would the price be lower if you meet the group number + more.

Members online

No members online now.
Back