Mid-Michigan Meet?

Turns out I might not even be able to make the 16th meet.. Got a tournament that day in Grand Rapids, we will see though for sure a little closer to the date. :mad:

Depending on what time we are going to do this, I might have a problem. I gotta take a physical agility test at 11am. At 2pm I have to take a Civil Service Exam. What timing are we looking at here?

Turns out I might not even be able to make the 16th meet.. Got a tournament that day in Grand Rapids, we will see though for sure a little closer to the date. :mad:

To think you were the one talking about people no showing. Let us know either way. We can always do something later in the day too. Since you mentioned bowling or something.

Depending on what time we are going to do this, I might have a problem. I gotta take a physical agility test at 11am. At 2pm I have to take a Civil Service Exam. What timing are we looking at here?

Probably 2pm-3pm, but I'll be there for awhile anyways. We can always do something later in the day too, since Soopa mentioned that.

I'll be there, just hope i have time for a wash and wax beforehand. Lets pray for good weather too! I'll bring my camera to snap some pics, buts its no DSLR by any means.

Also, I'm bumping this thread hoping more people will come. Including a teaser pic of the fresh rubber so its not a shameless bump at least..
5593035216_5114f228ef.jpg

I dont wanna get bumped from the tournament early but I wouldnt be as upset if we did, so I could still meet up with err body. Here is a glimpse of the new shoes I got, just refinished them not long ago need to remount asap. 18's
IMAG0148.gif

IMAG0150.jpg

IMAG0151.jpg

IMAG0152.gif

IMAG0153.gif

Hello everyone! I am new around here but this is my 2nd LS that I have owned. (Pics on the way, it did happen!) Anyways, the car won't be ready by next week but I would be game for the summer meet.

Turns out I can make the meet. Think they r going to cancel the tournament bc of the cold n rain.. but just giving u guys the heads up I should be there!

Awesome.....I have a few things to get done like making a heat shield, painting the wood trim silver, installing my 4" tips, switching to gen 2 lights, and some other stuff. I doubt I'll get more than 2 of those done, so pay no attention to the empty cutouts in the rear bumper

We still meeting if it's raining? I'm game for trying out a new eatery even if it's raining.

I'd have to be leaving right now but its pouring. My car would be an absolute mess by the time I got there

Reschedule? Wait for June?

Damn kid in his stupid impala ! Its too bad I couldn't make it. I even asked last Saturday to get off work a little early. The thought that I could go pay $16.00 for total loss insurance on the rental just came up. I didn't think about it yesterday. But with out it , I can't risk someone rear ending me again ! I hope some of the talkers show up! On that note , I hope that if I drive all the way up to MI in June There's going to be at least one other LSer

So is anyone still up for the Wixom meet?? thread seems to be getting a little stale

Members online

No members online now.
Back