Mid-Michigan Meet?

Might be kinda fun to see the plant where it all began. There are a number of parks in Wixom too, we could rent a pavilion and have a BBQ if enough people were interesting in meeting

man.... lansing is only 3 or 4 hours from me.... if its in june, i might be willing to make the trip

It would be a looong drive for me lol. there are plenty of good placed to meet around here

I'm game. Its about a 6 hour drive. I could use a few quality hours of driving in the 06. Let's see how the new ride compares to the 00 ! I took many many trips in my old LS and loved every minute of driving. Of course I always have loved driving. :cool:

Oops my estimate was a little off. Seems like google maps cuts it down to a 4 hour journey. Not so bad.

That's about how far I drive for the mn meets.
4 hours isn't too bad. The way I look at it, if I can drive straight there in 12 hours or less ill drive. 13 hours or more , ill fly.

So I'm a Michigander and I have the longest drive...... WTF! lol

I'm going to be in the area anyways.. :)

I drove about 10 hours up that way to get a motor from a big well drilling outfit. The owners two boys (about 16 and 17 ) were going to put it on a tractor for the local tractor pulls. I'd say they would rank up there pretty high. The engine can be tuned to put out ~1180 hp. I have pics of it on my profile. Thankfully they were willing to sell it for next to nothing !

Alright guys and gal(s) lets get a headcount going, with the preferred month and city. So far we've got Lansing and Wixom for possible meets, Which are about an hour difference.

jolinc01 - Either
FASTLS - June
5TA1NER - June
Soopa - Month?
Cam - Month? (Who's Cam anyway?)
bullschmidt - Month?
Tru-Blu - Month?
rwurst918 - April
bearsfan39 - June
Brad - June
Eric0508 - Month? (we'll give you plenty of notice for your LONG drive!)
ShortCircutLS - Month?

If its a Sunday I can do April. Any other day I'm gonna have to say June. I'm pushing it already to go to Boscobel.I wrote it up at work but nothing is set in stone with my job. Making $$$ is first and foremost on my list.

I am from Detroit, I dont live there now, but I have to go there before May 16th to renew my license, so I would love to attend it I can. I believe Wixon has a really nice park that we hold family reunions at every 5 years.

I'm in!

Only time I know of right now that I couldn't attend would be April 7 - 12. I'll be in lovely Hermosillo Mexico..... :Bang

Members online

No members online now.
Back