Mid-Michigan Meet?

jolinc01

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I've noticed there's quite a few Michigan members on here now, and thought a meet would be pretty cool. I was thinking April 16, since I'm off that day, but don't know what town would be best. I've thought about Jackson & Lansing, which are about 2-3 hours from me, since there are plenty of places to meet there. I'm open for suggestions on the place.......and no Fast I'm not going to the UP!

Get your damn a$$ up here! lol

I am going down there this SUMMER sometime and was going to set up a meet then.. Maybe Juneish? I have to get my car on a dyno after this SC goes on

I'm not driving 8 hours to hang out in no-mans land...LOL. If April doesn't work for anyone else we could do June.

We better have some kind of meet if I'm driving 6 hours! lol

And hey, you could come up here and we could go to this really cool spot next to that one road.. :lol:

How about by the one road, with the big trees, next to that one lake.

You know what's really funny, there is (for real now) this one spot, in the town my mom lives in, where there is this "big rock".. I guess that's the town's "spot".. :lol:

Big trees? There are no big trees in da up.. They're all cut down by the loggers.. lol

Ok so that one Road, near that one lake where the big trees used to be. lol

Yes.. lol

Or when we say "go down such and such road".. You get to it and it is a 2 track that you need 4wd to get through.. lol You DON'T live in the UP w/o 4wd!

Yes.. lol

Or when we say "go down such and such road".. You get to it and it is a 2 track that you need 4wd to get through.. lol You DON'T live in the UP w/o 4wd!

I know the terrain. Ive never actually been to the UP, but the muskoka area of Ontario is just like that. Its beautiful, but if you make one wrong turn and hit a dirt road that dips and curves you could be in for some trouble.

im in kalamazoo and would be open to meet depending on when it is. juneish would be better.

im in kalamazoo and would be open to meet depending on when it is. juneish would be better.

only reason I said April is because my vacation fell through that weekend & I already have the time off. I think the Lansing area is fair for most since we'd all have to drive a bit.

da up?

LOL and you thought southerners spoke funny...

Don't cha know how da yoopers talk ehh? lol I'm just a little more edjamicated than most.. haha

I think the Lansing area is fair for most since we'd all have to drive a bit.

I'll be in the Troy area when I go down so Lansing would be good.. Soopa and Cam said they would probably be down..

Don't we have some other Indiana and maybe some Northern Ohio members who maybe interested?

This could be cool if we got about 10 people to show

I've noticed there's quite a few Michigan members on here now, and thought a meet would be pretty cool. I was thinking April 16, since I'm off that day, but don't know what town would be best. I've thought about Jackson & Lansing, which are about 2-3 hours from me, since there are plenty of places to meet there. I'm open for suggestions on the place.......and no Fast I'm not going to the UP!

Sounds like someone is afraid of the bridge.

We could meet in Wixom MI. I believe the plant/factory there is still abandoned and hasn't been converted yet to the renewable energy park

Members online

No members online now.
Back