Mid-Michigan Meet?

FAST - Can you make it for an April meet?

Hellz no.. Mine's still all ripped apart.. It will take me at least 3 more weeks (providing that damn machine shop keeps their word and actually has my intake adapters done next week).. Then I want to run it a few weeks to make sure it's 'travel worthy'.. :cool:

But the way they are moving, Idk if I'll have the damn thing done by this time next year! lol

My main reason for going down there is so that I can put it on the dyno.. My cousin has a friend that owns one so it's worth the travel to go down there and use it on the cheap for the day..

its only a maybe for me in june though, it all depends on if i can get the time off from work, how many days are we looking at, like do a whole weekend for a meet?

Looks like we're putting together quite a list of people, might be one heck of a wu-tang!

its only a maybe for me in june though, it all depends on if i can get the time off from work, how many days are we looking at, like do a whole weekend for a meet?

I thought it would be one good hefty day.. Idk if I could do a whole weekend because I would have to keep driving back and forth from Troy.. And that could be upwards of 2 hours.. I'm too poor to get a motel room.. lol

And if we could get a date set by next week, that would be better.. I have a friend that is splitting gas with me and needs to know so she can take time off of work.. If we can't work something out, it's not a biggn.. I still need to go down there regardless..

Sorry I haven't posted I'm on vacation in Tampa =] umm I dunno if I could make the drive to lansing.. lol kidding I live like 4 mins from downtown ill scout some sweet places to take pics and meet up. And any month any day is fine for me, seriously anytime...

And I got one extra room at my house if someone really wanted to stay the weekend I wouldn't mind. Long as you don't turn out to be like a Pete-sweetie or somethin lol

Hellz no.. Mine's still all ripped apart.. It will take me at least 3 more weeks (providing that damn machine shop keeps their word and actually has my intake adapters done next week).. Then I want to run it a few weeks to make sure it's 'travel worthy'.. :cool:
And if we could get a date set by next week, that would be better..

Alright, I wouldn't mind doing 2 meets to be honest. April 16 for sure, and in June I have the 18th,19th, and 25th off. SO I'm sure we can hammer a June date out by next week.

I'm in for June as long as I can get my car painted before then!
I could probably do either date, but I'll go ahead and list my preference for June.

How about June 18th,19th, or 25th?

I thought it would be one good hefty day. I'm too poor to get a motel room.. lol..

I'm with FASTLS on this one :D

I live like 4 mins from downtown ill scout some sweet places to take pics and meet up. And any month any day is fine for me, seriously anytime...

Find some place cool and let us know.

Alright guys. I definately want to do the April 16th meet in Lansing. I'm also game for another meet in June for everyone else that's available then. I have June 18th, 19th, and 25th off, so it'd be nice to meet on one of those June days. Maybe June can be the Wixom meet? Now the big question is what time do you all want to meet?

I can do the one in April if its in Lansong, I have a month off works starting April 4th, and ending May 4th, I have to renew my license may 16th in Michigan

I can do the one in April if its in Lansong, I have a month off works starting April 4th, and ending May 4th, I have to renew my license may 16th in Michigan

We're definately doing an April 16th meet in Lansing.

Sometime toward the end of June would probably work best for me!

KS

I guess June 25 works better for the person riding with me..

The funny thing is I just remembered I'll be in Watervliet May 28 for the Lane Automotive car show. Ok, so the second meet will be June 25 in Wixom?

I'm down for that time. Do we have a definite address where we are going to meet?

I can do June 25th. I think the 19th is fathers day so I plan on being home for that . So where's Wixom ? Ill look that one up. LoL

Whatever date someone just tell me when everyone is showing up.. Ill find us a place to meet.

Was thinking of meeting at DeLuca's which has a decent parking lot and the best pizza in michigan, or we could meet at hooters parking lot that's pretty big and they usually have a lot of car shows out there, get to see ta-ta's and eat wings?

Members online

Back