Mid-Michigan Meet?

Was thinking of meeting at DeLuca's which has a decent parking lot and the best pizza in michigan, or we could meet at hooters parking lot that's pretty big and they usually have a lot of car shows out there, get to see ta-ta's and eat wings?

April 16th 2PM. Is there a nice park around where we could cook-out if there's enough people? If not the other places sound good too.

It will still be cold I imagine but yeah we could do that.. I know a couple decent parks we could do that if that's what everyone wants to do.

Or bowling+bar there.. pool table n sh!t too.. I could roll another 300 for you suckaz!!!

+1 for Delucas or Hooter. If people want to hit up a park hawk island is pretty nice. Its where this was shot:
3750209743_f8f16307e4.jpg

should have my new painted rims mounted by then also...

Lol when I read that I read it as..'hawk island is where I was shot' ... lol but yeah thats n okay park Sharp park is a little better I think.

never been to Sharp park but i'm game to try. If the meet is seriously happening in Lansing then i have no excuse not to come. You can count me in

Alright lets make a list of people for April 16th 2PM. Just put down if you want to meet at Deluca's or Hooters.

In for April
1. jolinc01-DeLuca's
2. rwurst918
3. lincolnx2
4. Soopa009
5. Eric0508
6. Soopa009

Maybe for April
1. Tru-Blu
2. 5TA1NER
3. Brad

Put me down as a Maybe for April. As long as I get my car in to get painted soon I will make it. If not then I will be at the June one for sure!

April should be alright with me. I won't know unfortunatly till we get closer. June will definetly work though.

3 weeks from this Saturday? Who is even going... half the people will probly bail out and not show.

I'd love to make it to both ... We'll see how the work week goes. I'm deff. In for June if I do make the April meet , how late does everyone hang out ? I get. Off work at Noon. Wash the LS and leave home about 2:00. I think mapquest said 4 hours to get there. So is 6 too late ?

I'll be there as long as everyone else is, would like to do something that night since it is saturday. Probly go to the bowling alley get everyone really drunk and see who makes it home safe?

3 weeks from this Saturday? Who is even going... half the people will probly bail out and not show.

I was thinking the same thing, and I'm still in. I'm game for doing something after the sun goes down too.

Members online

No members online now.
Back