Marks on Saleens official thread.

LaserSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
OK, since they are so played out lets see all the Marks on here riding on Saleens. Post up your best picture that shows a clean shot of the wheels.
There are enough here where we should have almost all the Mark colors represented. :lol:

IMGP1759.jpg

Mine's tucked away in a friend's garage under a nice warm cover so the best I can do is present this pic courtesy of Driller from September:

mini-DSC03542.jpg

All new suspension and with the sensors as far down as they'll go without redrilling, but I know it's still too too high for some. Taller than stock tires as well (255-45 18). As much as I dread it I'll probably need to roll the rear fender lips. I'll get it sorted out this spring, if that ever comes.

So much better looking than my wheels lol. I've got 2 missing center caps and the wheels are put on in a mixed up way with the front and back 'saw blade rims' facing each other. (thanks Big-O tires)

gonna go lookin for new spots once it warms up. this is the only pic that fits, dunno why everything i got says its too big and im too lazy to resize it

14538_317205765532_571125532_9754165_3368384_n.jpg

I don't care what anyone says! People say that the Cobras & the Saleen's are played out on our cars, BS! I think the Saleen's are the cleanest looking wheels for a Mark VIII PERIOD!

i agree bottom line

hey is that i totaled gen 2 in the background of ur red mark viii???

It is, the red one is the much, much faster replacement, I flew down to Houston a couple of weeks ago & drove it home. It's a shame though, the white one was in the best shape i've ever seen, for a base.....It'll be a parts car soon.

Yeah, It's a runner for sure, the only issue is the A$$masters 1.5" spring conversion kit on it. It's going back to air ride Saturday as long as I get the air line couplings from Eddie before then. I just finished slicing out the rear fender lips so my 275's tuck instead of getting chewed by the body.

were the air lines cut? if so you could have got the compression fittings at home depot to put the air line back together, i had to do that in the 95 i sold nolimit95, the guy i got it from cut the lines out and i put them back in and put it back on air too. they are 3/16 compression fittings.

were the air lines cut? if so you could have got the compression fittings at home depot to put the air line back together, i had to do that in the 95 i sold nolimit95, the guy i got it from cut the lines out and i put them back in and put it back on air too. they are 3/16 compression fittings.

Fock! Where's that refund button!

Members online

Back