Mark VIII Craigslist finds!!!

I had it up as Thanatos's, but he had Ostrich guts. Perhaps he replaced the interior back to stock? I can't see 3/4 of the pics at work so it's hard to tell exactly whats going on.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=74691&highlight=Thantos

I was quoting the link from the "400hp mark" ..but this car you posted doesn't look familiar to me, paint looks half assed, they didn't remove anything, just taped it off. Can you say PEELING in a few years..I think you're right about the radio..looks like one of those flip out screens, although it would be funny if he just hacked off half of the eatc lol

I was quoting the link from the "400hp mark" ..but this car you posted doesn't look familiar to me, paint looks half assed, they didn't remove anything, just taped it off. Can you say PEELING in a few years..I think you're right about the radio..looks like one of those flip out screens, although it would be funny if he just hacked off half of the eatc lol

Gotcha!

Cobra intake, 4:30, tune, and exhaust does not equal 400 HP... sry.

yes that ultimatesvt's car idk if that one sold but yes hes a member here

Last edited:

Wow I hate when people use other peoples pics to sell a car..yes that's ultimatesvt's old 93..I don't think the car still has the lsc lenses..pretty sure alex kept them. Who knows if the car still looks this way or not or what shape it is currently in..he sold it sometime at the end if the summer or beginning of fall so its been several months.

That was my car indeed. At least I'm glad it's still alive. Looks like he copy/pasted my old ad & posted his own. Someone should ask him for recent pictures to see what it looks like. I have those LSC housings in my shed. The car is wearing base housings. From August - February & it has the same identical mileage? Seems to me like he didn't use it at all. He's asking what I sold the car to him for. I had a feeling he wouldn't like the car. He's a "car guy" but not a Mark guy. Go figure.

NOTE: He must've swapped motors because when I had it, it didn't have the "MUSTANG COBRAJET ENGINE"!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/3644059497.html

I got a Lincoln Mark VIII that i bought from Peoria, IL asking for 2,000 O.B.O I had it for about 6 months I just bought me another car don't need the car anymore. This is a really good car don't really want to sell it but, I need the money, the car has 198,XXX,XXX thousands miles but them are all highway mileages. When I first bought the car it had 172,XXX,XXX miles. I go to school in Peoria but, the car is in the city. I just put new Ball Joints on Upper and Lower ball joints, new radiator, fan, fuel pump, new starter, new brakes, new rear struts, new battery, and new alternator. The only thing that is wrong with the car is the Cadillac Catyveter the left side other then that the car is and good condition.

Sigh..

That ad really makes me wonder how some people survive in this world everyday. I really hope he was drunk when he typed that out.

"the car has 198,XXX,XXX thousands miles but them are all highway mileages"

Looks like he forgot to mention another problem it has, which is the front air shocks leaking. At least one of them are. Now they have struts in the rear?

198,000,000 thousands so add three more zeros. That's 198,000,000,000. Or you could say 198 BILLION miles.

So this guy's been to Pluto and back about 20 times.:eek:

I don't recall seeing that. I'll check Dish on Demand and see if it's listed anywhere.

It's a Mike Judge movie, you'll probably like it.

I think this guy needs to go to "school" somewhere else. Wherever he's going mayyy not be the best place!

He did a little too much product sampling when typing out his ad.

Members online

Back