Mark VIII Craigslist finds!!!

Kind of sad. No market for it here. If it doesnt sell soon, I will repaint it and keep it. I hate to sell it but i 5 is too many.

Dude I was in the market for a mark viii before i bought the midnight grey one i own. I bought my midnight grey this past november. If i had know you were selling a black on black mark viii i would have bought yours.

Last edited:
Dude I was in the market for a mark viii before i bought the midnight grey one i own. I bought my midnight grey this past november. If i had know you were selling a black on black mark viii i would have bought yours.

Mine has lower miles but yours is midnight gray and has beautiful paint. Mine would look just as good with a new paint job. Midnight gray beats black IMO. In November, I thought it was sold to someone else but it fell through.

What's with people stealing pictures lately for selling cars? Do they really spend the time to go search for pictures until they find a nice one thinking it will deceive the buyer when they get there? People are really messed up.

Mine has lower miles but yours is midnight gray and has beautiful paint. Mine would look just as good with a new paint job. Midnight gray beats black IMO. In November, I thought it was sold to someone else but it fell through.

Yea when i went to go see it he had told me the guy was beating around the bush..... and he kept calling him while i was there. So i said its either now or never. Because im not going to make a trip back up here. So i took it home with me:D

Post whatever you find on craigslist here. Would be nice to have one thread where you can notify other people of Mark VIIIs. For the weird and unique ones, it would be better to upload the pic here as you never know when the ad goes down.

WTF were they thinking with this 97
http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/3587001611.html

Seen this car sitting on CL for the last few months. This poor car is doomed to become a DONK or the junk yard. Either way it's got dark days ahead.

95 LSC except no HID lights
http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/3588843869.html

I looked at the trim. Looks like a base, not an LSC.

3Fb3Ld3Jb5If5E15K4d1mb818cf5704d81a3e.jpg

Super clean silver 95 with Chrome snowflakes? Must have had them plated himself.
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3563617915.html

This looks really clean. If I was in the market for a Gen 1 again I'd be all over this car.

You can tell that was a red LSC that someone completely ruined. With money & patience I'd restore that to it's full "red" glory.

Something is really weird about the ad. He states the car is WHITE but the car pictured is silver. Then there's the stolen interior shot. WTF?!?!?

Maybe it's an old man that doesnt know how to upload pictures & just got the first to pictures of a Lincoln that looks like his. Who knows, maybe underneath all this confusion lies a real white CE.

Something is really weird about the ad. He states the car is WHITE but the car pictured is silver. Then there's the stolen interior shot. WTF?!?!?

Maybe it's an old man that doesnt know how to upload pictures & just got the first to pictures of a Lincoln that looks like his. Who knows, maybe underneath all this confusion lies a real white CE.

Probably. There are a lot of clueless old farts in that whole area. But also an ungodly amount of sick hot rods!

In the same area: http://prescott.craigslist.org/cto/3599571719.html

I so badly want to pick up a nice cheap mark with bad paint so that I can plasti-dip it. Every time I see one that the first thing that comes to mind. One day it'll happen. :rolleyes:

I'm actually planning on doing mine up until I can get a formal paint job on it. Plasti dip here I come in less than 3 weeks. Just want it to warm up s bit more.

To bad they r non functioning hood scoops. Lolz
auto zone special. But over all car is nice but seats r thru and looks like its sitting low. Maybe have that if the ride is beautiful and no leaks and tweaks. Could b a fun project.

looks like steve burns' car.

no wait nevermind. not an LSC.

wait. was his an LSC? i can't remember now...

To bad they r non functioning hood scoops. Lolz
auto zone special. But over all car is nice but seats r thru and looks like its sitting low. Maybe have that if the ride is beautiful and no leaks and tweaks. Could b a fun project.
Heh...when my brother worked at AutoZone many years back, his boss had a WS6...he would say it was rated for 310 hp in town, 315 on the highway. ;)

I'm kind of curious about the black 97 parts car in that collection of marks. It's most likely very clean if it's from that area.

I just noticed that! It's hard to keep track of all these listings! :D

saw that blue one last week. the odd color and mushed exhaust tip have me wondering what happened.

Members online

No members online now.
Back